Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wasteshipper Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 14  
Subject: stock price Date: 3/14/2001 5:10 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I am seriously considering buying a load of this, if you have any insight on this companies current situation please post and let me know. I feel they will be back to $ 12.00 by nov. 2001. what do you think?? can't be beat at $ 3.15
Print the post Back To Top
Author: shrieked Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12 of 14
Subject: Re: stock price Date: 4/8/2001 9:03 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I've held Duratek since 1997, when I believe it was up around 14. It is a good company, has solid contracts (including government contracts), is apparently beginning to show signs of profitability, and provides an absolutely essential service--and one that will remain essential for the foreseeable future.

DRTK got hammered a year or so ago and went down by half. I just bought more of it. And now that it went down to 2 and change, I bought another 950 shares.

No guarantees here, but I've never wavered in my confidence in this company. Not sure this is helpful, but I, for one, say go for it.

Author: homeward Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14 of 14
Subject: Re: stock price Date: 6/27/2001 9:52 PM
why in the world do you think it will go back to $12 by some magical date of 11/01? Do you have any clue what you are talking about? please, don't make foolish (pardon the pun)comments that cannot be backed up with fact. If, in fact, you do have something credible to say, please enlighten us all! I own the stock for many years myself, and even I get pissed when people make rediculous statements like that. This isn't the race track pal, this is serious.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement