Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: jbergan Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 22  
Subject: STOCKS Date: 10/8/1999 7:40 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THESE STOCKS?
APPLIED MATERIALS AMAT
MCI WORLDCOM WCOM
NORTEL NETWORKS NT
ORACLE ORCL
SCHWAB (CHARLES) SCH
STAPLES SPLS
SUN MICROSYSTEMS SUNW
TYCO INTERNATIONAL TYC
WARNER LAMBERT WLA
ALLIED SIGNAL ALD
BAXTER INTERNATIONAL BAX
DAYTON HUDSON DH
UNITEDHEALTH GROUP UNH
GANNETT GCI
KIMBKERLY CLARK KMB
Print the post Back To Top
Author: taraj Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4 of 22
Subject: Re: STOCKS Date: 10/11/1999 9:48 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Dad and I checked out all of the stocks you listed. We found that Sun microsystems was good but out of our league, MCI looks pretty good, Tyco is good but out of our league too. What does everyone else think?

Author: zanie Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 18 of 22
Subject: Re: STOCKS Date: 8/24/2000 2:15 PM
well i think they are all pretty common as slow moving have moved fast now are good for long term open here to repliies on opinion

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement