UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Eirikur Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 158833  
Subject: stocktwits.com, useful intraday Date: 7/14/2012 1:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Check it out if you haven't already. Twitter for the markets. You can follow people or tickers and they have some predefined streams as well. As they have grown and attracted more people there is a quality problem emerging, but you can block people.

Stocktwits is actually very useful intraday (trending tickers stream) to catch activity that you weren't personally searching for.

I'm not afililiated with Stocktwits, though I follow the founders and have read their books.

During the trading day I have two streams (via the pop-out to own window option) displayed, my stream of stocks and people I follow, and the trending tickers stream.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: BJFreeman Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 158778 of 158833
Subject: Re: stocktwits.com, useful intraday Date: 7/17/2012 10:52 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
so they are becoming Social, eh
I still use Quote tracker with my trading acct.
Ah the Days that This forum was active

Author: RayRohn Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 158779 of 158833
Subject: Re: stocktwits.com, useful intraday Date: 7/18/2012 10:01 PM
Recommendations: 1
QuoteTracker to be "phased out" at TD Ameritrade

anyway the what they say lol but it seems to work everyday at least on my computer...

Author: RayRohn Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 158780 of 158833
Subject: Re: stocktwits.com, useful intraday Date: 7/18/2012 10:09 PM
Recommendations: 1
BTW Stockwits is a waste .... to many people pumping the entries for a quick turn over...

lot of good information here :::: http://finviz.com/

and here http://seekingalpha.com/

and here http://www.moneyshow.com/main.asp

Author: vinnie511 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 158781 of 158833
Subject: Re: stocktwits.com, useful intraday Date: 7/23/2012 1:14 PM
Recommendations: 0
And good site here: slopeofhope.com

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement