UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (23) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: intercst Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 737019  
Subject: Stonecipher Girlfriend Fingered Date: 3/9/2005 12:27 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnflash/mar2005/nf2005038_5360_db035.htm

Boeing insiders say the CEO became romantically involved with fast-rising VP Debra Peabody. And that led quickly to his ouster.

Peabody, 48, is a Boeing vice-president for operations and commercial activities assigned to the company's Washington government-relations office, located in Arlington, Va. She first met Stonecipher in January at Boeing's annual executive retreat at the Mission Hills Country Club in Palm Desert, Calif., say insiders who attended the retreat. Peabody, who is divorced, did not return repeated phone calls.

Two minutes of Internet sleuthing yielded this photo of Ms. Peabody (Page 8 of the .pdf document linked below promoting the University of Washington MBA program.)

http://bschool.washington.edu/naemba/pdf/northamerican.pdf

Looks like she has some miles on her. I would have thought a CEO would at least qualify for an attractive stripper.

intercst

Print the post Back To Top
Author: workwayless Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 223917 of 737019
Subject: Re: Stonecipher Girlfriend Fingered Date: 3/9/2005 12:48 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Her quote is so funny in light of what happened! I wonder how long UW will leave that quote up on their website...

Author: intercst Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 223920 of 737019
Subject: Re: Stonecipher Girlfriend Fingered Date: 3/9/2005 12:57 AM
workwayless writes,

Her quote is so funny in light of what happened! I wonder how long UW will leave that quote up on their website...

That reminds me. I better save that UW brochure to my hard-disk before they remove it. I'll bet it's gone by tomorrow afternoon.

intercst

Author: fredinseoul Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 223921 of 737019
Subject: Re: Stonecipher Girlfriend Fingered Date: 3/9/2005 1:03 AM
Recommendations: 5
Stonecipher Girlfriend Fingered

Isn't that why he was fired?

fredinseoul

Author: intercst Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 223924 of 737019
Subject: Re: Stonecipher Girlfriend Fingered Date: 3/9/2005 1:22 AM
workwayless writes,

http://bschool.washington.edu/naemba/pdf/northamerican.pdf

In the fall of 2001, after three years with Boeing in London, Debra returned to Seattle for a job in business operations and enrolled in the EMBA Program. Shortly afterward she was named an international
sales director for Connexion by Boeing, which brings high-speed Internet and broadcast services to owners and operators of large business jets, government VIP transports and special-mission military aircraft. Classes in teamwork and leadership, reinforced by group projects, paralleled Debra's promotion to the president's leadership team at Connexion. An assignment supporting the Offi ce of the Chairman at Boeing headquarters followed. After this rotation with top company leadership, Debra emerged as Vice President of Operations and Commercial Activities for Washington DC Government Relations where she sits today, EMBA degree in hand. Now, says her mentor at Boeing, it's Debra's turn to grow new leaders in the company.

</snip>

Looks more like turning the really old guys out to pasture.

intercst

Author: PK227 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 223933 of 737019
Subject: Re: Stonecipher Girlfriend Fingered Date: 3/9/2005 3:07 AM
Recommendations: 6

"Looks like she has some miles on her. "

Good grief....have you seen HIM? Makes her look like a teenager.

Author: sykesix Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 223937 of 737019
Subject: Re: Stonecipher Girlfriend Fingered Date: 3/9/2005 3:46 AM
Recommendations: 4

Yeah, but he's loaded. Every million dollars takes 10 years off a man.

Or so I've been told.

Author: AAAAmanda Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 223941 of 737019
Subject: Re: Stonecipher Girlfriend Fingered Date: 3/9/2005 4:20 AM
Recommendations: 1
My mind must be in the gutter or something.

When you think about dear Monika and the cigar and then read "Stonecipher Girlfriend Fingered," well, I gues I wasn't thinking the same thing that everyone else on this board seems to be.

Amanda

Author: RetiredVermonter Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 223942 of 737019
Subject: Re: Stonecipher Girlfriend Fingered Date: 3/9/2005 5:25 AM
Amanda:

I guesS I wasn't thinking the same thing that everyone else on this board seems to be.

LOL...

I was! That thread title was just too "a propos"!?

Vermonter

Author: GoodHindSite Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 223953 of 737019
Subject: Re: Stonecipher Girlfriend Fingered Date: 3/9/2005 8:00 AM
Recommendations: 2
>>Yeah, but he's loaded. Every million dollars takes 10 years off a man.

Or so I've been told.<<

ROTFLMAO!

I wonder how many folks here are in negative numbers..

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 223955 of 737019
Subject: Re: Stonecipher Girlfriend Fingered Date: 3/9/2005 8:05 AM
Recommendations: 4
That's a good bit of sleuth work intercst, it's too bad you work for the dark side. Nice post title too.

Author: MaryGoodnight Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 223974 of 737019
Subject: Re: Stonecipher Girlfriend Fingered Date: 3/9/2005 9:49 AM

<<Every million dollars takes 10 years off a man.>>

Thankfully we live long enough to enjoy it <g>

My husband's only request is that I don't give his money away to
another man LOL - no need to worry about that one! Men without their own are not very attractive, IMO.

MG

Author: ARRazorback Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 223982 of 737019
Subject: Re: Stonecipher Girlfriend Fingered Date: 3/9/2005 10:37 AM
Recommendations: 2

Yeah, but he's loaded. Every million dollars takes 10 years off a man.

Or so I've been told.

Doesn't seem to work for Donald Trump....

Author: inparadise Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 223984 of 737019
Subject: Re: Stonecipher Girlfriend Fingered Date: 3/9/2005 10:49 AM
Doesn't seem to work for Donald Trump....

What do you mean? I thought The Donald, or at least his compnay, filed for bankrupcy, in which case it works perfectly for him.

IP

Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 223985 of 737019
Subject: Re: Stonecipher Girlfriend Fingered Date: 3/9/2005 10:49 AM
When you think about dear Monika and the cigar and then read "Stonecipher Girlfriend Fingered," well, I gues I wasn't thinking the same thing that everyone else on this board seems to be.
Amanda

Yes you were. We were all thinking the same thing; and I think the title of the thread was intentionally provacative. - Art

Author: MaryGoodnight Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 223990 of 737019
Subject: Re: Stonecipher Girlfriend Fingered Date: 3/9/2005 11:23 AM

<<Doesn't seem to work for Donald Trump....

What do you mean? I thought The Donald, or at least his compnay, filed for bankrupcy, in which case it works perfectly for him.>>

It's threads like this one that divide the scientists from the artists <G>

She was referring to his looks :)

MG

Author: MaryGoodnight Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 223992 of 737019
Subject: Re: Stonecipher Girlfriend Fingered Date: 3/9/2005 11:24 AM

Ever notice the difference between bankrupty for the wealthy and bankruptcy for the rest of us? LOL

MG

Author: inparadise Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 223993 of 737019
Subject: Re: Stonecipher Girlfriend Fingered Date: 3/9/2005 11:27 AM
She was referring to his looks :)

I understand that, but was perhaps being too subtle. If he is bankrupt, he doesn't exactly benefit from the -10 years per million. Unless of course you were inferring you think him to be handsome?

IP,
who has quite the opposite opinion

Author: intercst Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 224015 of 737019
Subject: Re: Stonecipher Girlfriend Fingered Date: 3/9/2005 1:19 PM
ariechert writes,

Amanda

Yes you were. We were all thinking the same thing; and I think the title of the thread was intentionally provacative. - Art

Why don't these witty, provocative thread titles ever get "Post of the Day" recognition?

I tell ya, intercst gets no respect. <grin>

intercst

Author: hockeypop Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 224036 of 737019
Subject: Re: Stonecipher Girlfriend Fingered Date: 3/9/2005 4:25 PM
Looks like she has some miles on her. I would have thought a CEO would at least qualify for an attractive stripper.

intercst

Intercst is VERY picky in his loose women, Presidents, financials, stocks, enemies AND TV detectives. The prototypical Renaissance man. You may not agree with him, but ya gotta love him [smile].

Author: MaryGoodnight Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 224046 of 737019
Subject: Re: Stonecipher Girlfriend Fingered Date: 3/9/2005 5:40 PM

I would be interested in seeing a prototype of intercst's type :)

MG

Author: JLC Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 224071 of 737019
Subject: Re: Stonecipher Girlfriend Fingered Date: 3/9/2005 7:56 PM

Obviously he didn't pay attention to the trophy wife/girlfriend rule. TW/G age = (Your age/2) + 9

JLC

Author: ARRazorback Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 224074 of 737019
Subject: Re: Stonecipher Girlfriend Fingered Date: 3/9/2005 8:01 PM

If he is bankrupt, he doesn't exactly benefit from the -10 years per million.

But is he bankrupt or is his company? You know he has gotta have cash stashed somewhere.

And yet that hairdo.....

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (23) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement