I was lucky enough to get into CREE at $20.77 on 7/11 and was almost stopped out. Im glad I set a 10% stop. Anyway, today CREE closed at $24.05 and is up $.95 after hours. Looks like we gap up hard tomorrow. I have already set my stop at $23.85 tonight. CREE is at $25.00 now including after hours. I know things may change before open tomorrow. I will stick to my plan. Your opinions will not change what I do tomorrow. I need to protect these profits because I made a bad trade a week ago. I am now ahead for July and trying to keep my 7% gain a month goal intact. By the way, the reason I made a bad trade is I cancelled my stop hoping the stock would rise again then sold at the worse time. I get so bumbed when I break my rules for trading.My question is, what would you do? May not be able to watch after the first 2 hours.Sell the gap up and reenter? Alost a sure thing Keep current stop, if stopped out, look for reentry if rally keeps going?Set a different stop than I have?
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Market data provided by Interactive Data.
Company fundamental data provided by Morningstar. Earnings E