Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 96688  
Subject: Stupid Rams Date: 11/25/2012 7:44 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
Wait. Sorry, force of habit.

Let's try again.

RAMS WIN! SUCK ON THAT, YOU LOSERS THAT SUPPORT OTHER NOT SO AWESOME TEAMS!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 92957 of 96688
Subject: Re: Stupid Rams Date: 11/25/2012 8:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
RAMS WIN! SUCK ON THAT, YOU LOSERS THAT SUPPORT OTHER NOT SO AWESOME TEAMS!

Psssssssst.

Week One: Detroit 27, St Louis 23

Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 92958 of 96688
Subject: Re: Stupid Rams Date: 11/25/2012 9:09 PM
Recommendations: 0
Don't bother me with reality.

Author: tonyromo1741 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 92960 of 96688
Subject: Re: Stupid Rams Date: 11/26/2012 3:15 AM
Recommendations: 0
cheer up Ray, after a thumping against the 49ers this week a nice trip to the Miami of the North and beautiful Ralph Wilson Stadium will cure what ails the Rams...

the Bills had a penchant to play down to the completion and lose games they are favored in...

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement