Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 96371  
Subject: Stupid Rams Date: 11/25/2012 7:44 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
Wait. Sorry, force of habit.

Let's try again.

RAMS WIN! SUCK ON THAT, YOU LOSERS THAT SUPPORT OTHER NOT SO AWESOME TEAMS!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 92957 of 96371
Subject: Re: Stupid Rams Date: 11/25/2012 8:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
RAMS WIN! SUCK ON THAT, YOU LOSERS THAT SUPPORT OTHER NOT SO AWESOME TEAMS!

Psssssssst.

Week One: Detroit 27, St Louis 23

Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 92958 of 96371
Subject: Re: Stupid Rams Date: 11/25/2012 9:09 PM
Recommendations: 0
Don't bother me with reality.

Author: tonyromo1741 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 92960 of 96371
Subject: Re: Stupid Rams Date: 11/26/2012 3:15 AM
Recommendations: 0
cheer up Ray, after a thumping against the 49ers this week a nice trip to the Miami of the North and beautiful Ralph Wilson Stadium will cure what ails the Rams...

the Bills had a penchant to play down to the completion and lose games they are favored in...

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement