UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 744861  
Subject: Stupid tourists, part III Date: 9/6/2013 9:42 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Angry giraffe smashes tourist's bicycle as he poses for a photo next to it

Ryk van Niekerk and Louise John Rex were cycling through the Groenkloof Nature Reserve in Pretoria, South Africa
Pair stopped to take pictures when giraffe stomped on Louise's £2,000 mountain bike
Animal then chases cyclist when he attempts to assess the damage

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2413661/Youve-got-ne...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

not the first case either

"Remarkably, Louise has also previously been chased by an ostrich in the reserve."

Next time, a lion won't be so discriminating........one of them might wind up being dinner...

t.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Art53 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 695815 of 744861
Subject: Re: Stupid tourists, part III Date: 9/6/2013 9:56 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
"Ryk van Niekerk and Louise John Rex were cycling through the Groenkloof Nature Reserve in Pretoria, South Africa. Pair stopped to take pictures when giraffe stomped on Louise's £2,000 mountain bike.
Animal then chases cyclist when he attempts to assess the damage"

That Giraffe really hated that mountain bike.

Here's an interesting fact. The closest living relatives of the North American Pronghorn Antelope are Giraffes! It is the last surviving member of a family that numbered 12 species during the Pleistocene. All the others are extinct by the Pronghorn. When humans first entered North America there were 5 species of Antilocapridae. Strange but true!

Well I thought it was interesting.

Art

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement