No. of Recommendations: 0
Beginning February 14, The Motley Fool will begin charging a low annual fee to access the Fool Community's discussion boards. From now until February 13, you can become a Charter Member and get two years access for the price of one.

I will not be subscribing. If anyone wants my contact info let me know.

Print the post Back To Top
That's two of us! I hadn't received the notification or just overlooked it. I love the site and have been coming here since the inception but will have to find somewhere else to play.

Busted

Again!
Julie, Busted... MAN! Here I was happy that I got comped and now you two are gone.

Uhura
I am writing this message to let everyone know that I think TMF's new subscription sucks.

I will not be joining, so February 13, 2002 will be my last day on this web site.

Charles
Are we going to stand for this? Let's get Jessie to march on Fool HQ's!

What other financial sites do you guys visit that would be a good play to continue to build/grow/and exchange new ideas?

I don't necessarily have a favorite site but do lurk on Fast Company, Yahoo and MSN. Do we want to create a community on any of those?

Busted
Hi AbsolutelyBusted,

I read that you were thinking about getting a financial planner to review your investments. You are also concerned about the fee for joining the Fool Community.

Have you considered TMF Money Advisor?

For $149 per year, you get:
* telephone access to 100% independent financial planners. The won't try to sell you anything, just answer your questions.
* access to a top-rated online financial planning tool (DirectAdvice),
* access to all our self-paced and crash course seminars, AND
* free boards.

I think we're still giving complimentary gifts of The Motley Fool Money Guide to new subscribers. If $149 gives you pause, we'll give you full access to the full Money Advisor package for $15/month. Try it for a month and cancel if you don't like it.

http://www.fool.com/ma/index.htm?ref=topnav

This board may not be as active as you might like, but at least it's free of all those spam ads: "Start Your Own Home-Based Business and Make a Million in Three Weeks".

Give Money Advisor a shot. You may be pleasantly surprised.

Fool on,
TMF DaddyO
I will not be joining, so February 13, 2002 will be my last day on this web site.

Charles, nice hat, man! I guess this means you won't be going on the thirteenth, after all!

Doing my happy dance.

Uhura :o)
I was given a free year. I still haven't made up my mind to actually pay though.
Advertisement