Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Sorry, to bust in, I do not normally post here. But I've got a question you AutoFools can probably help me with.

We just got a new car and is has no tint on the windows. We've got two small kids (1 and 3) and are contemplating having the windows tinted.

I don't want it to get bubbles in it or look blue, which I seem to see a lot of with after market tint.

Is there a brand or process for tint that I should look for? We've tried those suction cup pull down shades and they don't stay on at all. The cling type shades are okay, but not good coverage and aren't very dark to begin with. We got both from Target, so maybe quality is an issue with these.

We are thinking professional tint is the way to go, but aren't sure where to start. And if there's another solution please chime in.
Print the post  

Announcements

Beware Flood-Damaged Cars
Know what you are getting, don't get stuck with a Katrina victim. Check these links before you buy.
Disclaimer - Please Read
A message about professional advice.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement