Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Ippster Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1566  
Subject: Sunday Night Boredom Date: 12/2/2007 10:24 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Okay here's a rant...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Ippster Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1546 of 1566
Subject: Re: Sunday Night Boredom Date: 12/2/2007 10:24 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
DH sucked tonight.

Author: Ippster Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1547 of 1566
Subject: Re: Sunday Night Boredom Date: 12/2/2007 10:24 PM
And Desperate Housewives (DH) wont be new again until after the writers strike ends.

Author: Ippster Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1548 of 1566
Subject: Re: Sunday Night Boredom Date: 12/2/2007 10:25 PM
There is no end to the strike in sight

Author: Ippster Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1549 of 1566
Brothers and Sisters isnt that good either

Author: Ippster Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1550 of 1566
I miss good tv.

Author: Ippster Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1551 of 1566
Sadly I dont even know what bad tv is anymore

Author: Ippster Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1552 of 1566
Subject: Re: Sunday Night Boredom Date: 12/2/2007 10:26 PM
Nothing good will be on the rest of the week.

Author: Ippster Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1553 of 1566
Subject: Re: Sunday Night Boredom Date: 12/2/2007 10:26 PM
Sadly the only new shows are on MTV

Author: Ippster Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1554 of 1566
Subject: Re: Sunday Night Boredom Date: 12/2/2007 10:27 PM
And even the shows on MTV suck.

Author: Ippster Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1555 of 1566
Subject: Re: Sunday Night Boredom Date: 12/2/2007 10:27 PM
Okay end of my rant for now. But I am still BORED!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement