UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: heartsong Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 35351  
Subject: Superior Savings of New England Date: 11/21/2005 2:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Thisi is my first post to this board, although I've been lurking a while. I've learned a lot, especially about I bonds. (TIPS still confuse me, because of the return of principal.) I've just come across this bank, superiorsavings.com, which says it pays 4.5% interest on a MM account, initial deposit 25K. Has anyone had any experience with them? Thanks.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: SuperDigital One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14266 of 35351
Subject: Re: Superior Savings of New England Date: 11/21/2005 2:52 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Reading the fine print this is a teaser rate only available to new customers. So it is only a matter of time before you get a lower return than the newer customers.. Personally I would not do business with this type of bank.

Author: jrr7 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14267 of 35351
Subject: Re: Superior Savings of New England Date: 11/21/2005 4:37 PM
Recommendations: 0
I was interested in the offer, but I can't determine if they really are part of North Fork Bank (whose logo they share) or not. Until I know more about them I'm not considering sending them my money.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement