Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: sheila727 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 40755  
Subject: supplements Date: 4/14/2013 9:24 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Okay. Here's my list.

Multi: Rainbow Light Women’s “Just Once” food-based, with herbs

D – 5000 IU single supplement (+ 800 in multi = 5800 IU)

C – 500 mg (with bioflavonoids & long-chain fatty acids) (from Epic4Health)

E – Ultra Gamma E Complex: all 8 tocopherols/tocotrienols; only 60 IU alpha-tocopherol; 310 mg gamma-tocopherol (Designs For Health)

L-Carnitine – 1400 mg 2x/day; (Life Extension Optimized Carnitine with GlycoCarn); mitochondrial support

R-Lipoic Acid – 300 mg (Life Extension Super R-Lipoic Acid); mitochondrial support

CarnoSure – L-Carnosine 500 mg 2x/day (from Epic 4 Health); mitochondrial support, eye health

Fish Oil – CardiO-3 by Minami. Supercritical processing.
EPA 635mg, DHA 194mg, other omega-3: 71mg ; omega-6: 20mg; omega-9: 30mg

CoQ10 – 400 mg split am/pm: the hydrosoluble ubiquinol from Tishcon with the Kaneka product. (increased from 200 mg, then from 300 mg; felt significant difference); essential for mitochondrial energy production and thus muscle/heart health; potent antioxidant

Neuro-Mag – 3/day (Life Extension magnesium L-threonate; 144 mg magnesium)

Supercritical neem leaf extract (Theraneem) – 2 perls/day, am & pm; anti-inflammatory (may switch to bark extract)

Hawthorn – 1 cap 2x/day (Nature’s Herbs Hawthorn-Power; leaf/flower/berry; standardized to 1.8% vitexins) for peripheral circulation

Stinging Nettle – 1 cap 2x/day fresh freeze-dried leaf (300 mg/cap, Eclectic Institute) for allergies/asthma

**Recently added krill oil to try, because of information I’ve come across. I’m taking Nature’s Way EFA krill oil 2x/day.

sheila
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Medallion Financial: TAXI!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement