Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
They could probably make a killing selling an iPad version of those keyboard/ covers.
Off topic completely, but I love Monoprice, the on-line retailer you linked to for that.
Are monoprices keyboards good quality? I've seen a lot of cheap/ junk keyboards out there.
I'm pretty excited about the phone and surface. I've been holding off on buying a new phone so I can see what it's like. Also, looking forward to a fully functional PRO, rather than an iPad, which is great but not integrated enough with other stuff I use.
I've no experience with Monoprice keyboards, but note that they advertise no restocking fee.

I've bought many sorts of cables there and been happy with every one, as well as with little adapters like a right-angle HDMI widget. Their prices are good enough that I usually pick up extras of whatever I'm ordering. I have two of their 8-port 100Mbps ethernet switches that cost all of about $9 each and work fine. (Needing to hook up the TV, satellite box and blue-ray player to the internet, just ran one cable and put a switch at the end.)
Advertisement