Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Goofyhoofy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 156989  
Subject: Surface pricing, details revealed Date: 10/16/2012 12:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
http://www.pcworld.com/article/2012113/surface-rt-pricing-de...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 0gre Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 155945 of 156989
Subject: Re: Surface pricing, details revealed Date: 10/16/2012 9:47 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
They could probably make a killing selling an iPad version of those keyboard/ covers.

Author: DolonAltekar Three stars, 500 posts SC1 Red Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 155948 of 156989
Subject: Re: Surface pricing, details revealed Date: 10/18/2012 11:44 AM
You mean like this:

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=108&c...

Author: RHinCT Big red star, 1000 posts Ticker Guide SC1 Red Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 155956 of 156989
Subject: Re: Surface pricing, details revealed Date: 10/20/2012 10:33 AM
Off topic completely, but I love Monoprice, the on-line retailer you linked to for that.

Author: 0gre Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 155959 of 156989
Subject: Re: Surface pricing, details revealed Date: 10/20/2012 2:21 PM
Are monoprices keyboards good quality? I've seen a lot of cheap/ junk keyboards out there.

Author: Youngandold One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 155960 of 156989
Subject: Re: Surface pricing, details revealed Date: 10/20/2012 2:34 PM
I'm pretty excited about the phone and surface. I've been holding off on buying a new phone so I can see what it's like. Also, looking forward to a fully functional PRO, rather than an iPad, which is great but not integrated enough with other stuff I use.

Author: RHinCT Big red star, 1000 posts Ticker Guide SC1 Red Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 155963 of 156989
Subject: Re: Surface pricing, details revealed Date: 10/20/2012 10:45 PM
I've no experience with Monoprice keyboards, but note that they advertise no restocking fee.

I've bought many sorts of cables there and been happy with every one, as well as with little adapters like a right-angle HDMI widget. Their prices are good enough that I usually pick up extras of whatever I'm ordering. I have two of their 8-port 100Mbps ethernet switches that cost all of about $9 each and work fine. (Needing to hook up the TV, satellite box and blue-ray player to the internet, just ran one cable and put a switch at the end.)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement