Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wecoguy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 21723  
Subject: Survivor Philippines Ponderosa Artis Date: 11/16/2012 4:00 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU5RQkX08BQ

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3ozszT1c5Q

Hmmm, RC isn't very welcoming! Actually, neither are...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: rita205 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20446 of 21723
Subject: Re: Survivor Philippines Ponderosa Artis Date: 11/16/2012 7:17 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Jeff's a real sourpuss. Most people are enjoying the vacation aspect of Ponderosa, but I guess he's been there, done that, so he's bored. Really unpleasant.

Author: inparadise Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20447 of 21723
Subject: Re: Survivor Philippines Ponderosa Artis Date: 11/16/2012 7:55 AM
Recommendations: 2
Jeff's a real sourpuss. Most people are enjoying the vacation aspect of Ponderosa, but I guess he's been there, done that, so he's bored. Really unpleasant.

I don't recall seeing him be unpleasant around others, only during his solo speeches. Can't say I blame him. Given he has a family at home, I can understand his lack of desire to be there now that his chance to win has gone. It's not like he can't afford a much better vacation than what he is currently experiencing.

At least he greeted Artis and showed him the ropes. RC intentionally got up and left when Artis drew near. I don't want the confessionals to be politically correct and polite. Honest is good, and I refuse to castrate Jeff for that. That takes guts.

IP

Author: wecoguy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20451 of 21723
Subject: Re: Survivor Philippines Ponderosa Artis Date: 11/16/2012 11:56 AM
Recommendations: 0
I don't understand RC's avoidance game, maybe I missed something in camp? Or there's missing footage...

Author: rinjr715 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20453 of 21723
Subject: Re: Survivor Philippines Ponderosa Artis Date: 11/16/2012 4:26 PM
Jeff was an A hole his entire MLB career, and he was proud of it. He seems not to have changed.

Author: rinjr715 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20454 of 21723
Subject: Re: Survivor Philippines Ponderosa Artis Date: 11/16/2012 4:32 PM
Artis, Pete and Abi treated Mike and RC and Lisa badly, so RC understandably has no use for Artis and probably wants as little to do with him as possible.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement