UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: pauleckler Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 597  
Subject: Suzie Orman's Will & Trust Kit Date: 9/10/2008 2:41 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
is another item lost in never never land because of the ampersand in the title bug.

How we doing on a fix?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFMoby Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 327 of 597
Subject: Re: Suzie Orman's Will & Trust Kit Date: 9/10/2008 1:28 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Hey Paul -- we hit a snag on this one but are working through it. We know how to fix it now though. It will either be fixed next Thursday or the Thursday after that. We do code releases on Wednesday night.

Thanks for keeping me honest :)

This gives me an idea...I'm going to create a page in Flossary called Bug Reports. This will be my place to provide the status and priority of all known bugs. It will also be a place where you can report any bugs you come across if you so choose.

I have a meeting now but I'll create this when I get back.

Jeremy

Author: TMFMoby Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 328 of 597
Subject: Re: Suzie Orman's Will & Trust Kit Date: 9/10/2008 2:16 PM
Recommendations: 4
I've created this page:
http://wiki.fool.com/wiki/Help:Site_updates

I took it further than just bug reports. I want to let you know what we're working on and when. While some bugs like this one are very annoying, sometimes we have to do foundational things before we can knock them out. That's why it seems like some bugs sit around for ages before getting fixed. I assure you that we're not ignoring it. :)

I will update that page with some of the stuff we're working on right now.

Jeremy

Author: Har1en Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 333 of 597
Subject: Re: Suzie Orman's Will & Trust Kit Date: 9/11/2008 3:10 PM
Recommendations: 1
I'd like to cheer on all efforts to cure the Ampersand bug! I just tried to add the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, but didn't get very far.

You go, TMFMoby!

Har1en

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement