Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: DunesDouble Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 151  
Subject: svu Date: 7/12/2012 12:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Well I went along with your recommendation to buy more SVU. Not working out too well. Wacked 40% down today. Did I miss something? Seems you folks are missing an awful lot lately.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: RHinCT Big red star, 1000 posts Ticker Guide SC1 Red Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 120 of 151
Subject: Re: svu Date: 7/12/2012 3:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I'm not sure whose recommendation you are talking about. If it was one of the paid Motley Fool services the question should be asked in that service's private boards.

Author: n8larson Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Ticker Guide Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 121 of 151
Subject: Re: svu Date: 7/12/2012 3:29 PM
Well I went along with your recommendation to buy more SVU. Not working out too well. Wacked 40% down today. Did I miss something? Seems you folks are missing an awful lot lately.

Who recommended you buy more SVU? Did I miss something?

-n8 (long)

Author: maniehols Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 141 of 151
Subject: Re: svu Date: 1/11/2013 11:32 AM
I bought SUV jan 13 options and look what happened

Author: seldom958 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 142 of 151
Subject: Re: svu Date: 1/11/2013 2:50 PM
I'm ignorant about options.

Pleas explain how you arrived at the price you bought and how you made out.

Thanks.

Author: TheLenkster Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 143 of 151
Subject: Re: svu Date: 1/30/2013 2:06 PM
Recommendations: 2
Hello Motley Fool Hidden Gems and other Fools,

I may have missed a HG update on this, but I rec'd a notice from my broker today conveying that SVU had a Tender Offer from Symphony Investors LLC to purchase up to 30% of the shares of Supervalu Inc. common stock at a purchase price of $4.00 per share.

What should I do? I need to make a decision by 2/25/13.

Thanks, paul

Author: violin88 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 144 of 151
Subject: Re: svu Date: 2/12/2013 7:37 PM
Just Like Paul I got no idea what to do with my position in SVU and I need to answer by the 20 of this month. Any comments and Points of view from other members would be appreciated.

Thank you

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement