Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: itchypants One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 543  
Subject: sweet cats! Date: 2/2/2009 2:17 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
what the hay. where am all the posts?

where am the big hat gnome feller what werx in fed?

uh oh. i jus bean pie'd my pants. i gots bad feeling like when i let homeless larry sleep on couch and heard dog squeeling during night.

if it am what i think it am will have the shakey fist and burning in the corn pincher (not in good way).
Print the post Back To Top
Author: DirtHippie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 532 of 543
Subject: Re: sweet cats! Date: 2/3/2009 10:04 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
ip!!!

Author: itchypants One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 533 of 543
Subject: Re: sweet cats! Date: 2/4/2009 10:17 AM
still have the grumpy hips what happen to grammie bout what happent and what for bernake do to itchy.

jes in case wuz not dream have to tell blondie what has tot me to have the hate of dark-haired girls. I shall hat them, if I can, but I wood touch the willy nub and shout jeebus with canadien accent until the couch hobo spill firewater. strong words but mean em.

Oh, i culd relly use a couple good sniglets rite now to cheer me up. what? how long hav i been out! DAMN U BEN BERNAKENUS!

Author: JasondinAlt1 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool SC1 Red Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 534 of 543
Subject: Re: sweet cats! Date: 2/4/2009 10:55 PM
wat am thundergods bowling wile rip van itchy sleps for many yers?

we hav mist you itchy, welcum bak!

Author: itchypants One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 535 of 543
Subject: Re: sweet cats! Date: 2/10/2009 2:58 PM
thank u but it wert sleep (what am statis pod)

in my world (whut now neber exist) ecomny am robuts!

here am kick in midle of pant (wher keep sof marble bag). my wife was selma "big uns" hayek. she red ADWIP and wood me and gave me new safety word that i neber used. seemd so reel nd udder thinig i hate bernakus for. i'd sit in leather beanbag eating cheetos and selma wear bike shorts wut make couch hippie (JoJo, not Larry) excuse self to grip out a pant burrito.

ps: lolcats (LOL am rite!)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement