No. of Recommendations: 4
Called this morning and they said she was eating everything they gave her and was in good spirits and that I could pick her up in the afternoon.

I got there at 3 and waited for doc. They gave me a bottle with her teefies in it. They pulled 7 of them...they said some were about to fall out anyway. They used dissolvable sutures on her mouth where the two growth were cut off. I peered inside her mouth to see if she had any teeth left and she does and they are enough for her to eat. She'll be on Clavomox for two wks and on Tramodol twice a day as needed. She didn't appear to be in any discomfort and it was like any other day.
The vet called me tonight to apologize for forgetting to do the tracheal wash.......ugh! At least she apologized and owned up to it. I said I was disappointed but it was a lost opportunity to find out if anything else was causing her on and off again cough. She said it wasn't cancer or heart so she thinks it's allergies. oh well.

Now what to do with her teefies, earrings?

I bathed the other little dog this morning when I took my shower, she's easy peazy, very docile and she loves it when I scrub up on her, particularly on her hiney.

Okay, my family is back together and I hope to get to bed at 9 tonight.

I WILL BE IN MY BEDROOM NO LATER THAN 915 pm AND ONLY READ MY NOVEL,NO NEWSPAPERS OR TECHNICAL STUFF!

that is all.

LuckyDog
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement