Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ptheland Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 121335  
Subject: Taking a break Date: 9/26/2006 2:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 25
I find it necessary to take a break from TMF for a while. I need to spend a bit more time on some business and family issues over the next month or two.

As always, a bit of balance is a necessary ingredient in life. I've been spending a bit too much time here lately, and need to let the pendulum swing away from TMF for a while to help restore that balance.

I look forward to "seeing" you all again around Thanksgiving.

--Peter <== who still has e-mail, if needed
Print the post Back To Top
Author: lorenzo2 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 88862 of 121335
Subject: Re: Taking a break Date: 9/26/2006 3:42 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I look forward to "seeing" you all again around Thanksgiving.

Take care, Peter. Get your batteries recharged, and we'll hope to see you again in a few months.

Lorenzo

Author: FoolishGerald One star, 50 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 88865 of 121335
Subject: Re: Taking a break Date: 9/26/2006 6:50 PM
Recommendations: 0
Have a nice break Peter.

We'll try to fill the void until you get back.

Have fun and relax some!

Gerald

Author: AlisonWonderland Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 88867 of 121335
Subject: Re: Taking a break Date: 9/26/2006 9:22 PM
Recommendations: 0
As always, a bit of balance is a necessary ingredient in life.

Take care of yourself, Peter. You'll be missed 'round these parts!

~~ Alison

Author: irasmilo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 88868 of 121335
Subject: Re: Taking a break Date: 9/26/2006 11:18 PM
Recommendations: 2
Peter,

Take care of number one first (family and self). We'll all be here when you're ready to come back.

Ira

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement