Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFTwitty Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 4  
Subject: Taking a Peek at BOO Date: 2/23/2006 3:44 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
http://www.fool.com/News/mft/2006/mft06022312.htm?ref=btp

Taking a Peek at BOO
By M.D. Mitchell
February 23, 2006

Obscure little companies whose products are in constant demand can be great investments, particularly if they have stellar revenues, consistent earnings growth, and management ownership, and especially if they pay a dividend. I recently discovered these qualities in a little $100 million market-cap company called Collegiate Pacific (AMEX: BOO). So let's take a closer look.....
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Hal112 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3 of 4
Subject: Re: Taking a Peek at BOO Date: 2/27/2006 2:49 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Good write-up. I have held BOO for over a year and have watched the stock go down a bit because it changed from a high organic growth and cash generating company to one which went on an acquisition spree, using cash, debt and stock. I feel that the purchases were intelligent and that as soon as the market can get its arms around the new metrics for analysis, BOO will do very well. It is coming back now already. Most of its stock used for acquisitions has been held by the purchased companys' owners rather than sold and this also bodes well. I am definitely a LTBH on this little star.

Author: TGgoose Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4 of 4
Subject: Re: Taking a Peek at BOO Date: 4/19/2006 11:08 AM
Recommendations: 0
Appreciate your comments

How would you respond to someone excited about BOO's strategic position selling direct but having difficulty getting comfortable with BOO's ability to execute (including ongoing integration of the recent string of acquistions you cite) after termination of the merger with SSPY, which it already controlled?

Thanks for any thoughts

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement