Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: lucky357 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 32852  
Subject: Taking applications Date: 10/14/2011 12:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I am(female)taking applications for the position of; equal partner in a long term relationship(preferably male). Benefits include laughing, outdoor recreation, beautiful scenery, cozy accommodations, partnership loyalty, partnership integrity and more laughing. The desired qualifications are as follows:

1. Physically fit, able to use power tools including chainsaw and weed eater safely and with a happy face. (Smiling not recommended)

2. Earth friendly attitude with a lean toward self-sufficiency.

3. Strong constitution, energetic, and organized but open minded.

4. Honest with self and communicates accordingly.

5. Spiritual and open minded.

6. Emotionally and financially stable.

Long hair and beer drinking a pulse but that would be just too lucky!

Job is located in Western Kentucky. Job will remain open until position is filled.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: coracora One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32841 of 32852
Subject: Re: Taking applications Date: 10/14/2011 12:13 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
You just described my X, except for #5 and #6. ;-) You may have to lower your expectations, because quite frankly I'd live with a guy who didn't do yard work for me as long as he also didn't get psychotic.

( somewhat tounge in cheek )

Cora

Author: whafa Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32842 of 32852
Subject: Re: Taking applications Date: 10/14/2011 1:08 PM
Recommendations: 4
Long hair and beer drinking a pulse but that would be just too lucky!

You're looking for a long-haired, beer drinking man with a pulse in Western Kentucky? Shouldn't be all that hard.

Author: lucky357 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32843 of 32852
Subject: Re: Taking applications Date: 10/17/2011 8:24 AM
Ya got the hair and beer drinkin down, but can't find one that works as hard as I do, or is that just works? I really doubt the job will ever be filled.

Author: coracora One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32845 of 32852
Subject: Re: Taking applications Date: 10/18/2011 10:06 AM
Sadly too true

Cora

Author: techie23 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32846 of 32852
Subject: Re: Taking applications Date: 10/20/2011 6:50 PM
You should email dov

http://my.fool.com/profile/dovbaer6/info.aspx

Author: IsleGirl2010 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32847 of 32852
Subject: Re: Taking applications Date: 3/22/2012 4:15 PM
Did you have any luck?

I would like a great guy myself after my 2 month sabbatical. It's been a week so far since my break up.

Author: ems79 Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32848 of 32852
Subject: Re: Taking applications Date: 6/29/2012 4:50 PM
Amazing! I'm a male looking for a female, and my list of what I want is identical to yours, especially #1, the long hair, the beer drinking and the pulse! ;-)

Author: Toodidoo Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32851 of 32852
Subject: Re: Taking applications Date: 11/14/2014 1:19 PM
I'm a sixty year old caucasion male. I look for a woman based on the seven virtues: rationality, justice, integrity, pride, honesty, independence, productiveness (RJIPHIP). If she has that stuff she's man's best friend (please, a dog?). If she adds the following qualities to the seven virtues she's an earth-angel:

Works to stay slim and fit
Changes what she can, is tough enough to accept what she can't,
Loathes being around whiny people,
Doesn't expect God to change reality to suit her. Deals with it,
Is very curious - has a passion for broad intellectual growth,
Loathes statist control freaks,
Uses charm to get her way, not nagging. (It's better to live in a desert land than in the house with a contentious woman.)

I barely survived the Great Recession starting with leukemia followed by divorce, job loss and home equity disappeared. But I've been cancer free for eight years and have a long term financial strategy that's do-able. I live in a cozy, well furnished cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountains of N. Georgia near quaint Blue Ridge GA. I work about 20 hours per month as the controller of a sophisticated partnership.

I am a poet, philosopher, intellectual, daring wit, the best swordsman in France. I borrowed that from Cyrano DeBergerac. If you take out poet and swordsman, you get me. Wa-la.

Blue Ridge is 90 miles north of Atlanta. It's Beeeee-utiful up here. If we fall in love we can buy a larger cabin and live an idealistic life. Ride off into the sunset together.

Author: whafa Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32852 of 32852
Subject: Re: Taking applications Date: 11/19/2014 9:25 AM
Recommendations: 1
I look for a woman based on the seven virtues: rationality, justice, integrity, pride, honesty, independence, productiveness (RJIPHIP). If she has that stuff she's man's best friend (please, a dog?). If she adds the following qualities to the seven virtues she's an earth-angel:

Works to stay slim and fit
Changes what she can, is tough enough to accept what she can't,
Loathes being around whiny people,
Doesn't expect God to change reality to suit her. Deals with it,
Is very curious - has a passion for broad intellectual growth,
Loathes statist control freaks,
Uses charm to get her way, not nagging.

That's a long list. I was delighted to find someone simply willing to put up with all my crap.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement