Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: lucky357 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 32850  
Subject: Taking applications Date: 10/14/2011 12:01 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I am(female)taking applications for the position of; equal partner in a long term relationship(preferably male). Benefits include laughing, outdoor recreation, beautiful scenery, cozy accommodations, partnership loyalty, partnership integrity and more laughing. The desired qualifications are as follows:

1. Physically fit, able to use power tools including chainsaw and weed eater safely and with a happy face. (Smiling not recommended)

2. Earth friendly attitude with a lean toward self-sufficiency.

3. Strong constitution, energetic, and organized but open minded.

4. Honest with self and communicates accordingly.

5. Spiritual and open minded.

6. Emotionally and financially stable.

Long hair and beer drinking a pulse but that would be just too lucky!

Job is located in Western Kentucky. Job will remain open until position is filled.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: coracora One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32841 of 32850
Subject: Re: Taking applications Date: 10/14/2011 12:13 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
You just described my X, except for #5 and #6. ;-) You may have to lower your expectations, because quite frankly I'd live with a guy who didn't do yard work for me as long as he also didn't get psychotic.

( somewhat tounge in cheek )

Cora

Author: whafa Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32842 of 32850
Subject: Re: Taking applications Date: 10/14/2011 1:08 PM
Recommendations: 4
Long hair and beer drinking a pulse but that would be just too lucky!

You're looking for a long-haired, beer drinking man with a pulse in Western Kentucky? Shouldn't be all that hard.

Author: lucky357 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32843 of 32850
Subject: Re: Taking applications Date: 10/17/2011 8:24 AM
Ya got the hair and beer drinkin down, but can't find one that works as hard as I do, or is that just works? I really doubt the job will ever be filled.

Author: coracora One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32845 of 32850
Subject: Re: Taking applications Date: 10/18/2011 10:06 AM
Sadly too true

Cora

Author: techie23 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32846 of 32850
Subject: Re: Taking applications Date: 10/20/2011 6:50 PM
You should email dov

http://my.fool.com/profile/dovbaer6/info.aspx

Author: IsleGirl2010 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32847 of 32850
Subject: Re: Taking applications Date: 3/22/2012 4:15 PM
Did you have any luck?

I would like a great guy myself after my 2 month sabbatical. It's been a week so far since my break up.

Author: ems79 Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 32848 of 32850
Subject: Re: Taking applications Date: 6/29/2012 4:50 PM
Amazing! I'm a male looking for a female, and my list of what I want is identical to yours, especially #1, the long hair, the beer drinking and the pulse! ;-)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement