UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: DJWar Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 63152  
Subject: Talk to Her Date: 6/6/2005 4:36 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Awesome, the most convincing love story ever filmed. Lots of nudity, too.

If you're wondering why American films suck, seek out this film for insight. This could never be made in America.

Print the post Back To Top
Author: fleg9bo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 40845 of 63152
Subject: Re: Talk to Her Date: 6/6/2005 4:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Awesome, the most convincing love story ever filmed. Lots of nudity, too.

Not to mention Caetano Veloso's version of La Paloma. If that song doesn't make you cry, you're not human.

--fleg

Author: AngryCandy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 40853 of 63152
Subject: Re: Talk to Her Date: 6/6/2005 8:09 PM
Recommendations: 2
<<Awesome, the most convincing love story ever filmed.>>

You sound like the Vanity Fair critic who described Nabokov's "Lolita" as "the only convincing love story of our century."

-chris

Author: DJWar Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 40856 of 63152
Subject: Re: Talk to Her Date: 6/6/2005 10:46 PM
Recommendations: 0
You sound like the Vanity Fair critic who described Nabokov's "Lolita" as "the only convincing love story of our century."

Shut up or I'll compile a list of all the times you've ripped off Roger Ebert.

Author: AngryCandy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 40857 of 63152
Subject: Re: Talk to Her Date: 6/6/2005 11:00 PM
Recommendations: 0
<<Shut up or I'll compile a list of all the times you've ripped off Roger Ebert. >>

I rip off Jonathan Rosenbaum much more often.

-chris

Author: trapcook Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 40870 of 63152
Subject: Re: Talk to Her Date: 6/8/2005 11:17 AM
Awesome, the most convincing love story ever filmed.

Cool, it's coming on Netflix, should be here today or tomorrow.

Lots of nudity, too.

That'll work - especially since the wife put in on the queue. If I had put it on the list, and there's lots of nudity, then I somehow get in trouble. If she does, it's "artful" nudity. Which is totally facked up, but whatever...

trap

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement