Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: sonar69 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 36686  
Subject: TARO Date: 6/25/2001 3:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Kept telling myself I would reshort when it hit $80 or higher. Now I have a sinking sick feeling in my stomach. I cant do it. TARO has been a great trader the last few weeks. Really went against the market today. Such an uncertian week.

TTWO...I am looking to reshort IF it starts to break down before reaching close to its high. May go long if it breaks out. Someone in a previous message said the weekly chart showes a handle forming from a cup. I checked a 2 year chart (very fast) and didnt see it. I will research later tonight.

Comments?

I AM A NEWBIE...DONT DO WHAT I DO.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: nancybac Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5819 of 36686
Subject: Re: TARO Date: 6/25/2001 4:27 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
"have a sinking sick feeling in my stomach."

Welcome to the board Sonar.
Listen to your gut feelings, you did real well with your TTWO trade. Not so bad for a "newbie"

Author: sonar69 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5824 of 36686
Subject: Re: TARO Date: 6/25/2001 5:00 PM
Im not really all thet much of a newbie...I just trade what works for me. I dont want anyone else to follow my suggestions without their own DD. I have been averaging 8% or so per month the last few months. This is good for me; however, I know people that make that in a day if not more. After being LTBH and loosing much of my portfolio, I am very happy with 5% + a month...if it just wasnt for those trades that go the wrong way (LOL).

Capital preservation via stops was the most valuable lesson I have learned so far in my investing career.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement