Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ranger54 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 121565  
Subject: Tax Crash Course Date: 7/10/2002 1:20 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hi all,

I have been considering taking the "Make the Tax Cut Work For You" Crash Course. Has anyone else taken it and if so what was your impression? I thought that it might be fun as well as educational. Any thoughts?

Carson
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFSelena Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 60912 of 121565
Subject: Re: Tax Crash Course Date: 7/11/2002 11:32 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
<<I have been considering taking the "Make the Tax Cut Work For You" Crash Course. Has anyone else taken it and if so what was your impression? I thought that it might be fun as well as educational. Any thoughts?>>

For what it's worth, know that pretty much everything in FoolMart comes with a money-back guarantee. So perhaps try the crash course and see what you think! :)

Our Crash Courses:
http://www.foolmart.com/Shopping/Catalog_View.asp?CATALOGID=73

Our Seminars:
http://www.foolmart.com/Shopping/Catalog_View.asp?CATALOGID=94

Cheers!

Selena

Author: ranger54 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 60913 of 121565
Subject: Re: Tax Crash Course Date: 7/11/2002 12:44 PM
Thanks Selena,

I will check it out.

Carson

Author: buzman Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 60928 of 121565
Subject: Re: Tax Crash Course Date: 7/13/2002 8:35 AM
I have found a small book Tax Relief 2001 A Summary of Selected Provisons of the Economic Growth and Tax Relief Rconciliation Act of 2001 to be very helpful.

www.nationalunderwriter.com

It's an excellent desksize book, little over 100 pages. It cross references the IRC & specific questions/situations in 2001 Tax Facts.

buzman

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement