UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: deputac Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 52  
Subject: Tax Lien/Deed Information Date: 7/19/2005 10:48 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Not much discussion on this board, but hopefully we can pick it up a bit.

I've just finished reading the Solution and am half way though Mr. Loftis' book (both of which were recommended through this board and are very good at explaining the basics).

But, as I try to research the tax lien/deed sale specifics of certain counties in my area, I am landslided with information from private companies wishing to sell me their products on how to make money in this process, here is a list of the county sales dates, how to bid, etc.

Does anyone know of a specific website that you can access detailing this information for free (don't you just love people telling you that you'll make thousands if you only give them $200? Haha). If there is no website, what search terms can you put into a search engine to come up with the government website detailing the sale process?

deputac
Print the post Back To Top
Author: bogwan Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 29 of 52
Subject: Re: Tax Lien/Deed Information Date: 8/3/2005 5:38 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
1) Find out the address of your local court house
2) Go to each court house and ask about rules/times of auctions.
3) Attend a few auctions.
4) You will be an expert, write a book.

There is a low probability that you will not find any bargains at these auctions unless you work near the auction site or put a very low value for your time.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement