No. of Recommendations: 0
Does anybody know a website where you can lookup the taxes that need to be paid by non-resident aliens (from different countries) on items such as capital gains, dividends, and interst income?

Want to make sure I am paying the right taxes both in the US as well as on stocks in the UK and EU.

Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.