Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: eldad Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 121061  
Subject: Tax Software Date: 1/31/1998 9:54 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
What is the best tax prep software? Is it Turbo Tax? and are the deluxe version and state version necessary for simple family returns?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFTaxes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1661 of 121061
Subject: Re: Tax Software Date: 2/1/1998 10:21 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
[[What is the best tax prep software? Is it Turbo Tax? and are the deluxe version and state version
necessary for simple family returns?]]

While I personally don't use TurboTax, from other people that I've talked to, it is a nice all-around program.

Since I use "industrial strength" computer processing programs (WAY too expensive for the general public), I'm not too familar with all of the products out there for the individual user.

Perhaps other Fools can share their thoughts.

TMF Taxes
Roy

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement