Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
I'm going to have a job in Utah at the beginning of 2002 and then a job in Colorado in the spring of the same year. My question is how are taxes affected? I assume I will have to do separate tax returns for each state in I right or wrong?

I'm also trying to find more info on the lower income retirement credit that is supposed to be effective at the beginning of 2002. Does anyone have more info on this?
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.