UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: intercst Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1956902  
Subject: Tea-Baggers go nuts for Indian Miss America Date: 9/16/2013 1:51 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Racist tweets flooded the internet after her selection.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/16/miss-america-wi...

</snip>

intercst
Print the post Back To Top
Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1898791 of 1956902
Subject: Re: Tea-Baggers go nuts for Indian Miss America Date: 9/16/2013 2:08 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
What is wrong with these people?

Geesh!

Ken

Author: FoolishWaldo Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1898799 of 1956902
Subject: Re: Tea-Baggers go nuts for Indian Miss America Date: 9/16/2013 2:36 PM
Recommendations: 1

Almost everything.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1898802 of 1956902
Subject: Re: Tea-Baggers go nuts for Indian Miss America Date: 9/16/2013 2:38 PM

Almost everything.

I was kind of curious who would be stupid enough to go along with intecst on this being about the Tea Party. thanks

Author: goofnoff Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1898805 of 1956902
Subject: Re: Tea-Baggers go nuts for Indian Miss America Date: 9/16/2013 2:56 PM
Recommendations: 22
I was kind of curious who would be stupid enough to go along with intecst on this being about the Tea Party. thanks

Funny, I was wondering who would be stupid enough not to think Teaparty immediately and up you jumped.

Author: SaintPatrick1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1898807 of 1956902
Subject: Re: Tea-Baggers go nuts for Indian Miss America Date: 9/16/2013 3:02 PM
If you're #Miss America you should have to be American," said one on Twitter.

"WHEN WILL A WHITE WOMAN WIN #MISSAMERICA? Ever??!!" asked another.

Flooded.

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1898826 of 1956902
Subject: Re: Tea-Baggers go nuts for Indian Miss America Date: 9/16/2013 3:57 PM
Recommendations: 5

You'd think these people have never heard of Nikki Haley or Bobby Jindal. The only two Governors of Indian descent...neither a Democrat. They are also the same people who don't realize the only Black Senator is a Republican. (Who it just so happens was appointed to the Senate by Nikki Haley)

Author: Rightime Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1898828 of 1956902
Subject: Re: Tea-Baggers go nuts for Indian Miss America Date: 9/16/2013 4:10 PM

Bobby Jindal, the guy who pointed out that fringe groups have touted racism and an anti-science message turning the Republican Party into “The Party of Stupid.”

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1898829 of 1956902
Subject: Re: Tea-Baggers go nuts for Indian Miss America Date: 9/16/2013 4:20 PM
Recommendations: 4
Bobby Jindal, the guy who pointed out that fringe groups have touted racism and an anti-science message turning the Republican Party into “The Party of Stupid.”

And yet a party smart enough to nominate and elect him.

And notice how he says "fringe" not the mainstream. Unlike the Democrats who's mainstream consists of uneducated voters. In case you missed it, Obama won over 60% of the vote of people without a high school diploma. The largest margin of victory among any educational group on either side.

Author: Rightime Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1898843 of 1956902
Subject: Re: Tea-Baggers go nuts for Indian Miss America Date: 9/16/2013 5:16 PM
Recommendations: 4

And notice how he says "fringe" not the mainstream. Unlike the Democrats who's mainstream consists of uneducated voters. In case you missed it, Obama won over 60% of the vote of people without a high school diploma. The largest margin of victory among any educational group on either side.

This is exactly the point, the OP doesn't say "Republicans." The OP is referring to a fringe group of the Republican Party.

In case you missed it, Obama won over 60% of the vote of people without a high school diploma.
Just in case you missed it, Obama lost the white vote, and dramatically won the non-white vote of every color. In case you are wondering who's been going to college: whites account for the vast majority of voting Americans who happened to go to college. Currently college attendance is more evenly split among white, latino, black, asian ect... where Obama won 60% of the vote

Author: SpeedBump13 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1898877 of 1956902
Subject: Re: Tea-Baggers go nuts for Indian Miss America Date: 9/16/2013 8:29 PM
The greyling is right.

Racists = stupid
TEA-whiners = stupid
Racists (are not equal to) TEA-whiners, though there is a lot of overlap between the two groups.

The title of this thread is nuts.

Author: Colovion Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1898889 of 1956902
Subject: Re: Tea-Baggers go nuts for Indian Miss America Date: 9/16/2013 10:30 PM
For the record I'd go nuts for her as she's gorgeous and brilliant (she's a fellow Michigan alum after all, Go Blue!) but my wife would then go nuts on me with a cast iron skillet. I may have a thick head but it's no match for a woman scorned!

So I'll just say I'm glad she won.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement