UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: intercst Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1949743  
Subject: Tea-Baggers have shorter Life Expectancies Date: 11/17/2012 8:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Check out this chart of Life Expectancy by County -- the Tea-Bag-savvy areas of the South and West have the shortest life expectancy for both men and women.

http://theincidentaleconomist.com/wordpress/zombie-life-expe...

intercst
Print the post Back To Top
Author: NemesisToLibs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837907 of 1949743
Subject: Re: Tea-Baggers have shorter Life Expectancies Date: 11/17/2012 8:26 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
This is the kind of nonsense I have come to expect from the left. It clearly shows a lack of intelligence and thoughtful study by the poster!

Author: PeterRabit Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837913 of 1949743
Subject: Re: Tea-Baggers have shorter Life Expectancies Date: 11/17/2012 8:35 PM
NTL This is the kind of nonsense I have come to expect from the left. It clearly shows a lack of intelligence and thoughtful study by the poster!

Why don't you point out the flaw?

Peter

Author: jerryab Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1837931 of 1949743
Subject: Re: Tea-Baggers have shorter Life Expectancies Date: 11/17/2012 9:52 PM
Recommendations: 1
Why don't you point out the flaw?

There ain't no hole in that outhouse !!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement