UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: intercst Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 59778  
Subject: Tea-Bagger's Market Meltdown has Satan's Mark Date: 8/8/2011 9:09 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Did anyone else notice that the S&P500 was down 6.66% today?

intercst
Print the post Back To Top
Author: lindytoes Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 35973 of 59778
Subject: Re: Tea-Bagger's Market Meltdown has Satan's Mar Date: 8/8/2011 9:17 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
yes, Rachel Maddow did and she just said so on national cable TV

Author: salaryguru Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 35975 of 59778
Subject: Re: Tea-Bagger's Market Meltdown has Satan's Mar Date: 8/8/2011 9:23 PM
Did anyone else notice that the S&P500 was down 6.66% today?

Is that a lot?

Author: FCorelli Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 35976 of 59778
Subject: Re: Tea-Bagger's Market Meltdown has Satan's Mar Date: 8/8/2011 10:15 PM
yes, Rachel Maddow did and she just said so on national cable TV

I'll admit it's the first thing I noticed at the close and I'm a little surprised it took this long for somebody to mention it. I didn't catch Maddow tonight though

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 35977 of 59778
Subject: Re: Tea-Bagger's Market Meltdown has Satan's Mar Date: 8/8/2011 11:05 PM
"Did anyone else notice that the S&P500 was down 6.66% today?"

Headline on the Drudge report..you and a million others.

Just proves that Obama is the devil himself. Right as he was talking the market took a sudden turn down. He showed himself to be the man child, not someone who actually understands finance with his speech. Worse ever. The only thing he could actually get out was 'raise taxes'...

t.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement