UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (35) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: intercst Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1977251  
Subject: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama' Date: 2/5/2013 3:37 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 53
You stay classy Alabama.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/michelle-obama...

“Fat butt Michelle Obama,” said Bob Grisham, a high school football coach who was surreptitiously recorded by one of his students. “Look at her. She looks like she weighs 185 or 190. She’s overweight.”

Grisham, who was suspended Monday, is neither the first nor the most high-profile person to feel moved to comment on the first lady’s physique. Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh has repeatedly called her Michelle “My Butt” Obama. And Rep. F. James Sensenbrenner, the Wisconsin Republican, issued an apology after he was caught commenting on her “large posterior.” (Grisham has also said he misspoke.)

</snip>

Seem to be an epidemic of misspeakin' Down South.

intercst
Print the post Back To Top
Author: intercst Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1857737 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/5/2013 7:01 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 20
Here's a recording of football coach Grisham in action (bottom of page at link.) It's obvious that they take a lot of pride in their racism and bigotry in this Tea-Bag savvy part of Alabama.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2272631/Bob-Grisham-...

intercst

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1857743 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/5/2013 8:05 AM
Recommendations: 5

First off, it's not mis-speaking if it's true.

And he's a High School coach, it's not like he's a sitting Senator making the a comment. I didn't realize we couldn't call a fat person fat.

And no Democrats made fat comments about Chris Christie? How many liberal pundits commented during the Veep-stakes that he was too fat to be Romney's choice. Bill Maher makes a living doing these things.

Or comments about Boehner's tan, or Pelosi and Boxers Botox. Or Hillary's weight problem. Or Barbara Bush's weight problem. Heck people mocked Bill Clinton's weight problem when he was first elected. (He's dropped a ton of weight). And Al Gore's weight or Rush Limbaugh's weight.

Who knew that MObama is the first political figure to be mocked for being overweight or being less than perfect physically.

Author: kenora Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1857747 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/5/2013 8:32 AM
Recommendations: 3
These are hateful racist people!

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1857748 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/5/2013 8:37 AM
Recommendations: 2

intercst

You can't call the Coach a liar tho, can you?

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1857749 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/5/2013 8:46 AM
Recommendations: 1

intercst

You can't call the Coach a liar tho, can you?

Anyone who complains about this kind of stuff and supports a guy who was with the Reverend Wright for years is just such a waste of effort that it is unimaginable.

These clowns believe that this is somehow one-sided. They are dumb enough to make this a point of their judgement, there is simply no way to rationally relate to such a putz.

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1857754 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/5/2013 9:25 AM
These are hateful racist people!

And what do you have to say about a race baiter?

Author: alstroemeria Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1857764 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/5/2013 10:06 AM
Recommendations: 50
I suspect the criticizers of Michelle's body are turned on when they see her and mad at themselves for it. Black women are more likely to have a nice bottom along with darker skin and eyes. Calling out such differences to criticize them is impolite at best, but feels racist to me.

If Michelle weighs 190 lbs, which I doubt, it's because she's about 6' tall and well-muscled as well as having a fine booty--the statuesque First Lady works out and IMO looks fabulous!

I don't remember Democrats criticizing the bodies of First Ladies Pat Nixon, Nancy Reagan, Barbara Bush and Laura Bush the way Republicans criticize(d) Rosalyn Carter, Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama.

Author: TheSmay Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1857768 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/5/2013 10:18 AM
Recommendations: 6
I didn't know calling a black person a "big fat gorilla" wasn't considered racist...or saying I "hate queers" not considered bigotry...

Tell me...what would you have to say, in your eyes, to be considered either of those two?

Let's face it...there's enough of both in this country to spread around. You hear and see it everyday...why we accept or make excuses for these people is beyond me....

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1857771 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/5/2013 10:19 AM
Recommendations: 0
I don't remember Democrats criticizing the bodies of First Ladies Pat Nixon, Nancy Reagan, Barbara Bush and Laura Bush

If you read the article, it even cites to criticism of Nancy Reagan and Barbara Bush. None of Nixon or Laura Bush. Maybe you have short term memory or selective memory.

I do like that said "IMO looks fabulous", because you are entitled to that opinion. Just like many people are entitled to the opinion that she's not an attactive woman. Hey, she's not IMO. And then people fight back more when elites claim she is.

Hillary is just an extremely unattractive woman. No way around that. I've never heard the opinion otherwise.

I admit I don't remember much of Nixon or Carter when it comes to criticism. But we live in an age where it's all over the place. 30 years ago if some random coach mocked the first lady nobody would know it. Today it's all over the papers. And so a HS Football coach thinks she's over weight? Big deal. I'm not sure why that's even news.

Author: TheSmay Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1857775 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/5/2013 10:31 AM
Hillary is just an extremely unattractive woman. No way around that. I've never heard the opinion otherwise.

While calling someone fat or ugly in politics would not be considered racist or bigotry...it is very poor taste. The worst case ever might be the attack from the right on Amy Carter as a young girl...that was pathetic...

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1857778 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/5/2013 10:36 AM
The worst case ever might be the attack from the right on Amy Carter as a young girl...that was pathetic...

I don't know the attacks on Chelsea and the Bush Twins were pretty awful as well.

Author: alstroemeria Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1857780 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/5/2013 10:38 AM

I disagree. I think she's about average looking--like most First Ladies, Republicans included--with lovely cheekbones, a big smile that lights up her face, and the sparkle of intelligence in her eyes. Criticizing Hillary Clinton's appearance is like criticizing Eleanore Roosevelt's appearance--it is to miss the most important features of the lady.

Author: FoolishWaldo Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1857781 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/5/2013 10:42 AM

And he's a High School coach, it's not like he's a sitting Senator making the a comment. I didn't realize we couldn't call a fat person fat.

LOL. The interesting part is that a player/student recorded his comments. Obviously the kid is smart enough to recognize a blowhard when he hears one.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1857784 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/5/2013 10:44 AM
I disagree. I think she's about average looking--like most First Ladies, Republicans included--with lovely cheekbones, a big smile that lights up her face, and the sparkle of intelligence in her eyes. Criticizing Hillary Clinton's appearance is like criticizing Eleanore Roosevelt's appearance--it is to miss the most important features of the lady.

What's the BFD, Hillary is below average in appearance. The last woman that was in that ballpark was Barbara Bush, though she was a little more attractive.

What difference does it make. Oh, but she has a great personality. No, not really, but she is a decent politician.

Author: alstroemeria Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1857790 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/5/2013 10:54 AM
Recommendations: 16
I don't know the attacks on Chelsea and the Bush Twins were pretty awful as well.

The only "attacks" on the Bush twins that I remember are related to their underage drinking--their behavior, not their looks. I don't know anyone who doesn't think the Bush girls are pretty--I certainly do.

Likewise, IIRC the "attacks" on Nancy Reagan related to her belief in astrology and "adoring gaze." Also that under her tutelage, the former Democrat, Reagan, became a Republican--a testament to her leadership! I came to realize her adoring gazes were likely sincere. I actually liked Nancy Reagan even while I loathed her politics. I also liked Barbara Bush despite her occasional tone-deaf gaffes, and Laura Bush. And didn't everybody like Betty Ford?

Really, there's been nothing in my adult lifetime like the attacks on the looks of Chelsea Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and Michelle Obama.

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1857793 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/5/2013 11:04 AM
The only "attacks" on the Bush twins that I remember are related to their underage drinking--their behavior, not their looks.

You have a poor memory. The left wanted the Bush twins to enlist in the Army for the explicit purpose of being maimed in Iraq. That's about as low as it gets.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1857796 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/5/2013 11:11 AM
The only "attacks" on the Bush twins that I remember are related to their underage drinking--their behavior, not their looks. I don't know anyone who doesn't think the Bush girls are pretty--I certainly do.

As on most issues, your memory is insanely selective.

The Bush twins were relentlessly attacked as stupid. And I do not have to go to websites that no one reads to prove it. You are right though, the Bush twins were treated with respect, and to boot the relentless nature of the criticism of Obama is unbelievable.

http://videosift.com/video/Bush-Twins-and-Their-Crazy-Twin-T...

Author: NewLiberal Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1857803 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/5/2013 11:25 AM
To those fond of using the word TeaBagger:

People who want more government intervention are often eager to smear people who want less government intervention with accusations of racism, anti-semitism, ignorance, and vicious greed — but do you really believe that those who champion individual liberty and economic freedom are horribly flawed? What a convenient prejudice for all Statists!

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1857820 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/5/2013 12:18 PM

Likewise, IIRC the "attacks" on Nancy Reagan related to her belief in astrology and "adoring gaze." Also that under her tutelage, the former Democrat, Reagan, became a Republican--a testament to her leadership! I came to realize her adoring gazes were likely sincere. I actually liked Nancy Reagan even while I loathed her politics. I also liked Barbara Bush despite her occasional tone-deaf gaffes, and Laura Bush. And didn't everybody like Betty Ford?

Really, there's been nothing in my adult lifetime like the attacks on the looks of Chelsea Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and Michelle Obama.

First off, I agree that underage children should be off limits.

But the Bush were described by many on the Hate-Left (different than the Left, see Bill Maher) as the Pretty one and the Ugly One.

Re-read the OP article which talks about Nancy Reagan's "alien head". BTW, MObama has opened herself up to it by being the "Fitness First Lady"...you can't tell kids to get into shape, without people commenting on your health habits.

BTW, I never thought of Hillary or MObama as having inner beauty. I think they are rather hate filled. But intelligent.

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1857925 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/5/2013 3:37 PM
That pales in comparison to what you libs called Condi Rice and the classy cartoons you laughed at. Remember that hypocrite?

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1857928 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/5/2013 3:40 PM
She has a fat butt because she doesn't eat from the same menu she wants the rest of us to eat from.

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1857932 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/5/2013 3:44 PM
Anyone ever make fun of Christie's weight?

No, of course not.

I'm glad you people are occupied by THIS nonsense today.

Hopefully Wall Street steals a few bucks from you, and hopefully your gov't steals a few liberties.

Good!

JediG

Author: alstroemeria Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1857937 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/5/2013 4:06 PM
The left wanted the Bush twins to enlist in the Army for the explicit purpose of being maimed in Iraq. That's about as low as it gets.

Whenever a politician pushes for military solutions and nobody in their family is serving, you get that. I doubt anybody wanted them maimed. I was strongly opposed to both the war and the Bush Presidency, and I never wanted that. But I still hate the hypocrisy.

Author: alstroemeria Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1857940 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/5/2013 4:16 PM
The Bush twins were relentlessly attacked as stupid.

That's hype.

Everyone who's drunk appears stupid. I don't think anybody thought they were stupid other than stupid-drunk--and I think that was just Jenna. They seemed like a couple of OK kids then and good young women now, although I'm not sure what they're doing these days--although I think Jenna is pregnant. How nice for all of them!

I hang out mostly with Democrats, and I never heard anyone talk about the Bush twins when Bush was in office (much less now) except to express how embarrassing it must be for their parents to have their girls breaking the law and one appearing drunk in public. Nobody I know thought particularly ill of them, not even the most partisan, and if anyone called them stupid, it was as in stupid to break the law when their father was President, not stupid in general. It must've been difficult to hear their father criticized at school while they were students. I imagine the Obama girls have much the same issue.

Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1857943 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/5/2013 4:31 PM
Pffft! That's nothing compared to what libruls say about conservatives such as Sarah Palin, who DAUGHTERS was attacked by the left!

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1857944 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/5/2013 4:31 PM
The Bush twins were relentlessly attacked as stupid.

That's hype.

And that is just flat out a lie you are telling about the drunk part.

The clip I put up, did it show them in a alcohol induced state? You are playing make believe. You are caught being wrong, so resort to lying to deny it, not a very positive trait. Not surprising, but certainly something you might consider working on.

It is OK to be wrong, you can just move on, you can ignore it. To be wrong and then claim you are right and the facts are wrong? Again, I hope this does not carry into other areas of your life, it will not have good consequences. Doing stupid stuff of PA? Heck who cares, but I really hope that is not you, I would not wish that on anyone.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1857945 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/5/2013 4:33 PM
Pffft! That's nothing compared to what libruls say about conservatives such as Sarah Palin, who DAUGHTERS was attacked by the left!

N they weren't attacked, they were ahhhhh, something else, but the left doesn't attack families on a personal basis. Like the left would never out Cheney's daughter trying to make an issue out her sexuality, the left are just so classy they would never do anything wrong.

Author: Hawkwin Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1857947 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/5/2013 4:38 PM

Minor correction.

The proper term is badonkadonk; or badinkadink for those that are slightly smaller than a badonkadonk.

Author: jjaym Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1857950 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/5/2013 5:21 PM
Recommendations: 4
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all, but in my opinion, anyone who considers Michelle fat or unattractive is on drugs.

Author: 0x6a74 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1857956 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/5/2013 5:46 PM

yeah.... but it's heart-warming to see our local GOP friends defend the coach in OP

[ not sure whether i did, but i *intended* to say something awful about Barbara Bush... i did like Laura

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1857962 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/5/2013 6:19 PM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all, but in my opinion, anyone who considers Michelle fat or unattractive is on drugs.

Yeah, she's a peach!

http://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/ugly-mi...

Author: crassfool Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1858012 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/6/2013 12:24 AM
0x6a74 says

yeah.... but it's heart-warming to see our local GOP friends defend the coach in OP

I don't know when I've seen so many men make total dicks of themselves. If they weren't such miserable specimens of manhood, I'd be ashamed of being a man.

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1858033 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/6/2013 9:23 AM
The proper term is badonkadonk; or badinkadink for those that are slightly smaller than a badonkadonk.

What's larger than a badonkadonk? And this from the calorie nazi telling everyone else they should eat fewer calories and healthier food.

Caution: Wide Load

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbNlXApluLk8jcRWazS...

Author: sano Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1858151 of 1977251
Subject: Re: TeaBagger calls out 'Fat-butt Michelle Obama Date: 2/6/2013 2:18 PM
joshrandal:What's larger than a badonkadonk? And this from the calorie nazi telling everyone else they should eat fewer calories and healthier food.

Caution: Wide Load

Judgemental, check.

Racist, check.

Misogynist, check.

What kind of christian are you again?

Westboro baptists got nuthin' on you, girl.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (35) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement