UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 5055  
Subject: Tears For Boogie Date: 8/23/2012 1:49 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Since the PoV episode has aired, and you all got to see the shocked look on Boogie's face as Jenn was named the replacement nominee, and you all heard Boogie's Save It snarl to Dan when he wished him good luck, I think it is OK to reveal a couple of things that have been going on.

First, Boogie went on a scorched earth campaign, trying to convince Joe and Ashley that they needed to vote with Frank and Ian because the others were going to protect Dan at their expense. Well, actually, Boogie put Frank to work trying to secure votes while he dished out some horrific vitriol against Dan, Britney, Shane and Danielle. I expect most of this will not make the show Thursday night.

Shane has brought Joe into a new alliance with Dan, Danielle, Shane and Britney they are calling the Head Hunters. Joe had volunteered to pretend to be sympathetic to Boogie's plan (It was going to be called the Snack Pack alliance, with Boogie, Frank, Ian, Joe and Ashley). However Ashley was torn between helping out Frank and her loyalty to Jenn (girl power). And Joe finally delivered the final blow, telling Frank to tell Boogie (Boogie was already in bed) that he was going to vote to keep Jenn.

This morning BB called an unusual HoH lockdown causing speculation that there would be a live show eviction tonight, but it was just for maintenance. During that time, Boogie called a house meeting and announced he would stop campaigning and that the other 4 could stop harassing Joe and Ashley and Jenn. They haven't actually been doing that, but Boogie wants to end his game on a high note after taking the low road for the last few days.

Boogie in fact has been imparting advice to his two closest allies, Frank and Ian, telling Ian not to let the others tear him apart pulling from opposite sides and for Frank to protect him. He gave them advice on how to prepare a Final 2 speech. He gave them his personal phone number. And as he was packing his suitcase, he broke down in tears and had to rush to the DR to have a cry in private.

In the mean time, the HG got a new game in the BY and were each given 5m to practice it. Ian and Britney both speculated (independently) that it would be for the 2nd HoH competition Thursday night. They are expecting a double eviction. Britney's paranoia over a Fast Forward is in emotional overdrive (Wednesday was her husband's birthday) as she came close to threatening Ian with certain horrors if he did not nominate Frank and Ashley if he won HoH.

My expectation is that Ian will continue to avoid being in a position where he has to reveal his duplicity inside the house (I am hoping he does so to Boogie in a GB message after his eviction rather than JC revealing who really deserves the credit - I think Boogie would say good for the kid). But Britney's bullying of him to do her dirty work for her (like she does with Shane the wonder dud) is getting on my nerves and I would be happy for her to be the first of the Quack Pack to go.

Fuskie
Who thinks there is no question with Boogie gone the game is about to change Thursday regardless of who falls victim to the second eviction...
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: rinjr715 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4950 of 5055
Subject: Re: Tears For Boogie Date: 8/23/2012 5:12 AM
Fast Forward weeks are always a gigantic crapshoot. Remember Jeff getting bit on one of those last year? If Frank wins the 1st HOH I think there'll be an attempt at payback for Booger getting axed, which he surely will be. If Frank does not win the 1st HOH, your guess is as good as mine as to who goes on the block and who gets the gate. I don't think I wanna be Shane if either Frank or Jenn wins HOH, because they're both PO at him and they'd nominate him for sure. And the 2nd eviction stands a hell of a good chance to be via the back door, because that's the perfect time for it. I wish the FF show were going to be a 90 minute show instead of an hour, because with a FF on only an hour show, there'll be a lot of stuff you won't get to see because the show is too short.

Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4956 of 5055
Subject: Re: Tears For Boogie Date: 8/27/2012 10:26 AM
Jenn winning HoH is a reach. Shane could win HoH, but don't forget the first HoH comp in a fast forward is usually a fast paced elimination quiz and that is not exactly Shane's forte.

Fuskie
Who notes you got to see what you missed during the commercial breaks from Thursday's show on Sunday's episode...

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement