UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tobyas132 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2674  
Subject: TEENS!!! Date: 2/20/2008 9:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
...We shall rase our pride up high and call for aid..for more people to be together in this community...ok never mind that stupid "quote" I made... Is it just me or has the people decreased in the few days?

wonders+_+

tobyas132
Print the post Back To Top
Author: awesomestockdude Big red star, 1000 posts Ticker Guide Supernova Odyssey 1
Mission Team Member CAPS All Star SC1 Red Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1926 of 2674
Subject: Re: TEENS!!! Date: 2/20/2008 10:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I agree, there could be more people. It is a lot better since when I first came onto the board. When I came, I was the only one here. We just have to hope and wait for more people to come. :-/

Awesomestockdude

Author: Jognils One star, 50 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1927 of 2674
Subject: Re: TEENS!!! Date: 2/21/2008 7:32 AM
Recommendations: 5
Just so you know, I try to visit the board daily, but awesomestockdude is doing such a great job of answering everyone's questions that I usually can't find much to add! (Keep up the good work, awesomestockdude!) I will try to stay active, though.

I usually don't have a whole lot of free time due to school, but I did have an idea that I thought would be cool to try. What if every week the regulars on the teen board collaborate and pick a stock to analyze. Once we decide on a company, we could each do some research and draw conclusions about the company's health and potential as an investment, and the following week we could compare our findings. For example, people could nominate companies and someone like awesomestockdude could post a poll on say, Friday. By Monday, the company with the most votes is the one we research, and the following Monday we create a thread to discuss our own research. I'd love to hear some other ideas or comments!

Jognils

Author: tobyas132 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1928 of 2674
Subject: Re: TEENS!!! Date: 2/21/2008 7:02 PM
Great Idea Jognils! I think we should operate(?) the idea as soon as we can... But because...er...Im still bad at researching could we start with easy stock..s..? whats that mean...I have no clue but I think I mean like blue chip...no wait...never mind! OK well we got to get it started! Can awesomestockdude start the pole for us? (I shall be the host..+_+)

Thx for the advice!!

tobyas132

Author: tobyas132 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1929 of 2674
Subject: Re: TEENS!!! Date: 2/21/2008 7:04 PM
Recommendations: 0
OH I forgot! Sorry about not including you Jognils..haha I know you occationally come in! and I also apreciate the advices you give me...I bet every other teens do too!

2 in a row!!

tobyas132

Author: ryuk One star, 50 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1941 of 2674
Subject: Re: TEENS!!! Date: 2/23/2008 8:57 AM
Now you do pretty good awesomestockdude but give the devil his dues. I'm pretty good at this posting thing too but I'm a bit lazy. I like Jognils idea a lot. What if every week we come up with a stock and analyze it for growth. That's a really good idea Jognils. You really know what your talking about. I could get some people in my school to do it if you want.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement