Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
as i'm sure anyone who follows this board has noticed, i have not been able to keep up regularly with my logs for some time now. i have been doing little trading this year anyway - some good and some bad - but nothing major happening in the port either way.

unfortunately the rest of my life has been interceding with my trading to the point where something has to give. for now that is going to be the time required to closely follow the stock market.

i will be keeping up my internals spreadsheet - because i will be needing that in the fall when i plan to return to active analysis and trading. i figure this is a safe time of year to take an extended break - given summer is generally a pain in the neck to trade for just about anyone.

it may be that tmf will shut this board down due to the lack of posts, so anyone who would like to have a copy of my log in the fall should send me an email and i'll send it out that way. i will also send the internals sheet to anyone who requests.

finally, anyone who wishes may feel free to use this board for market discussion on topics of their interest. of course you were always welcome to do that - but if you do it now it will keep the board active and open in the fall.

take care,

e
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement