UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Matt1344 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 132647  
Subject: Ten Big "Killers" in the US Date: 2/22/2013 10:39 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5
http://www.caseyresearch.com/gsd/sites/default/files/Big%201...

My thanks to Ed Steer @ Casey Research: http://www.caseyresearch.com/gsd/edition/ambrose-evans-pritc...

Ken
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 115824 of 132647
Subject: Re: Ten Big "Killers" in the US Date: 2/22/2013 10:42 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
I didn't see the Republican meat axe to gov't budgets causing people to get cancer and die.

Author: BenHurJudah Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 115825 of 132647
Subject: Re: Ten Big "Killers" in the US Date: 2/22/2013 10:51 AM
Recommendations: 0
I thought wheelchairs and grannies thrown over the cliff would have made the list.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 115826 of 132647
Subject: Re: Ten Big "Killers" in the US Date: 2/22/2013 11:03 AM
I thought wheelchairs and grannies thrown over the cliff would have made the list.

Actually, I do not know if you read the study, but it has been determined that sitting for most of the day is very unhealthy. Just getting out of the hair for most of the day, is in fact far more effective in improving health than those one hour a day sessions many do, while chained to a chair most of the day.

Upon reading this the President has demanded that grannies being thrown over the cliff be formally included in ObamaCare and finally acknowledging it was a central theme to the legislation a along.

Author: rbednarski Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 115827 of 132647
Subject: Re: Ten Big "Killers" in the US Date: 2/22/2013 11:16 AM
"I thought wheelchairs and grannies thrown over the cliff would have made the list. "

The list is racist.

Author: Matt1344 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 115828 of 132647
Subject: Re: Ten Big "Killers" in the US Date: 2/22/2013 11:20 AM
Recommendations: 1
"Upon reading this the President has demanded that grannies being thrown over the cliff be formally included in ObamaCare ..."

Three score and ten.... sorry your "Use by Date" just expired,

over
you
go
o
o
o
o
......splat......

Author: jerryab Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 115829 of 132647
Subject: Re: Ten Big "Killers" in the US Date: 2/22/2013 1:50 PM
I didn't see the Republican meat axe to gov't budgets causing people to get cancer and die.

Buried--in the various "unintentional" categories.

Unintentional poisonings, etc. More profit that way.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement