Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMFBogey Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2195  
Subject: Terrible News Date: 6/26/2007 2:04 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
For anyone who saw RAW last night, you know that Chris Benoit, his wife Nancy, and their 7-year old son Daniel were found dead in his Atlanta home. The idea that this was a double-murder suicide and that Benoit could have been so troubled as to take his son's life is making me sick just thinking about it.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: rinjr715 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2181 of 2195
Subject: Re: Terrible News Date: 6/26/2007 3:06 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Didn't see Raw, but learned of the deaths on a non-TMF board a few hours ago. There are a lot of early deaths in the wrestling business, but few of them involve the wrestlers' families or are murders or suicides. Something must have been going on to cause this.

Author: k1ngmOb Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2182 of 2195
Subject: Re: Terrible News Date: 6/26/2007 4:48 AM
The idea that this was a double-murder suicide and that Benoit could have been so troubled as to take his son's life is making me sick just thinking about it.

I feel the same way. It's frightening to think what may have happened inside Benoit's home over the weekend and the circumstances that led up to it.

I still can't believe this really happened.

Keith...

Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2183 of 2195
Subject: Re: Terrible News Date: 6/26/2007 8:48 AM
I didn't hear anything until this morning. Such a terrible tragedy. And it just goes to show that you never really know anything about celebrities. I always thought Benoit was one of the good guys.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement