Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Gingko100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 55906  
Subject: Thai Blow Out Date: 12/31/2012 11:37 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 11
Well, I did a very un-me thing and had a big Thai party for over 30 people in my tiny bungalow this weekend. I cooked all the food from scratch (pounding curry pastes), and served 7 dishes in mass quantities. Plus three desserts.

It took days of prep and cooking, but was a huge, blow-out success. And I even have some leftover curry in the freezer for future meals.

I have been working so much this year I haven't seen any of my friends or been at home much to cook. I wanted to turn over a new leaf for 2013. I'm exhausted, but what a way to start the new year!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: alstroemeria Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 54834 of 55906
Subject: Re: Thai Blow Out Date: 1/2/2013 10:35 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Have a rec (but it's in hopes of seeing recipes posted ;-)

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement