Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: mcs11 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 121341  
Subject: thank you all Date: 4/17/2001 3:23 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
well tax day is over. another year another bill.

i want to thank all the regulars that have endured my questions and clarified my confusion with way too much patience.

thanks again!
good night and have a nice long deserving break!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: BigBunkler Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 50388 of 121341
Subject: Re: thank you all Date: 4/17/2001 3:35 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 7
well tax day is over. another year another bill.

i want to thank all the regulars that have endured my questions and clarified my confusion with way too much patience.

== == ==
An extra day here!
It may be all over for you, but people living in New England have until Tuesday, April 17, 2001, to get their beloved postmark!!!
Yesterday 'twas Patriots' Day, a state holiday in Massachusetts, where Andover is "domiciled."
--BigBunk

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement