Thank You Daina!The owner wants to deal in 5,000 share blocks. That will not change.Your 2 cents of advise will return me and others many times. I am leaning away from the venture but will wait for more responses. Talk about being uncommitted.Meyer4/////////////////<<I would have to borrow more than half the money to do this. Question: should I go in debt to take a chance on an IPO. A buy out is forcasted at $40 a share and an IPO at $20.>> Meyer4, I understand the desire for a quick buck... BUT... The stock market is never a "sure thing." My recommendation is buy what you can with the money you have. Do you have to buy 5,000 shares? What is wrong with only 2,000 shares if that is what you can afford? If you buy the stock with borrowed money and it takes a dive... what do you do then? You are nearly out of debt. (I congratulate you for that!!) Keep it that way! Just my $0.02 Diana
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Market data provided by Interactive Data.
Company fundamental data provided by Morningstar. Earnings Estimates, Analyst Ra