Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Thank you for responding. What I'd like to do is move the 401k money to a Roth or regular Ira.
Is this possible without quitting my job?
My age is 55. Can it be moved at a certain age?
I have quit contributing to it.
Joe in California
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.