UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (28) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: beccapooka Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308782  
Subject: Thanks!!! Date: 2/4/2002 1:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 16
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who posted their congrats regarding my new, sweet, not-so-little baby. If you'd like to see the newest arival and his very tired parents :) go to http://www.geocities.com/beccapooka/Sean.html. Somehow when I created this page I messed up and the "S" in Sean has to be capital for it to work. I have no idea how to fix that.

I haven't had time to read much else on this board, but I have read a post here and there. I wish I could have read through the ideas here regarding Feb 14, but I just don't have the time. I will be staying, though.

Rebecca
Print the post Back To Top
Author: IndexingInvestor Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 110402 of 308782
Subject: Re: Thanks!!! Date: 2/4/2002 2:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
The link doesn't work.

Author: EditorialWe Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 110407 of 308782
Subject: Re: Thanks!!! Date: 2/4/2002 2:09 PM
Recommendations: 4
I think so many people wanted to see Baby Pooka that Geocities had a swooning fit. They are not equipped to handle so many hits in so short a time!

Will try to look again later!

EdWe

Author: Neglectarino Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 110408 of 308782
Subject: Re: Thanks!!! Date: 2/4/2002 2:10 PM
Recommendations: 0
The link doesn't work.

You can't connect because everyone's rushed to take a peek at the new Baby-pooka & the file download has exceeded what's allowed.

-Neglectarino
who will check back later to see him

Author: beccapooka Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 110409 of 308782
Subject: Re: Thanks!!! Date: 2/4/2002 2:11 PM
The link doesn't work.
--------

Grrrrrrrrrrr... You're right. It's doesn't. It worked YESTERDAY! And the day before! Something about the site being too big (there are 5 pics) and I have to pay something to get it back up? I have no idea. I'll see if making the page smaller helps and repost the link when I'm done. Sorry about that.

Rebecca

Author: IARob Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 110410 of 308782
Subject: Re: Thanks!!! Date: 2/4/2002 2:13 PM
Rebecca,
Make up a Yahoo account and you can also post your photos there. Just make sure you set your security so that everyone can view the photos.

Just my .02,
Rob

Author: beccapooka Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 110411 of 308782
Subject: Re: Thanks!!! Date: 2/4/2002 2:13 PM
You can't connect because everyone's rushed to take a peek at the new Baby-pooka & the file download has exceeded what's allowed.
---------

Is that all it is? I don't have to do anything? Good! :)

Rebecca

Author: Neglectarino Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 110417 of 308782
Subject: Re: Thanks!!! Date: 2/4/2002 2:41 PM
---------

Is that all it is? I don't have to do anything? Good! :)

I believe so. This is what it said:

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.

Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.

http://www.geocities.com/beccapooka/Sean.html

And lest I forget, hearty congratulations to you & your family are in order! I'm looking forward to the day (not any time soon) when I can post similar great news.

Best wishes to you & yours,
Neglectarino

Author: IndexingInvestor Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 110422 of 308782
Subject: Re: Thanks!!! Date: 2/4/2002 2:53 PM
Recommendations: 2
Becca,

Those are nice pictures. A hearty congrats to you and yours. He is just adorable :)

Author: eblover Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 110428 of 308782
Subject: Re: Thanks!!! Date: 2/4/2002 2:57 PM
Recommendations: 4
He is beautiful and the two of you look so happy! But 10+ lbs?!?! My hat's off to you. :)

Author: Catleen Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 110434 of 308782
Subject: Re: Thanks!!! Date: 2/4/2002 3:14 PM
What a huge kid. I hope he makes up for the size by at least sleeping through part of the night.

I like the shot with him peeking out at the camera.

Good show!

Catleen
He has your chin...

Author: pacman1062 Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 110455 of 308782
Subject: Re: Thanks!!! Date: 2/4/2002 4:23 PM
Becca,

Congrats on the handsome baby boy. He is a big boy.

Dan

PS I had no problem with the link when I first saw your message about 2pm.

Author: TMF2Aruba Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 110469 of 308782
Subject: Re: Thanks!!! Date: 2/4/2002 5:07 PM
Awwww! Very cute, Becca!

My very best to you, Sean and Mr. Becca!!

Tony
...but I still am...

Off2Aruba

Author: wildgirl Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 110475 of 308782
Subject: Re: Thanks!!! Date: 2/4/2002 5:49 PM
What could be finer than a new sweet Fool? The card is coming by Friday because I will pick up the rental car Wednesday to go to the card store. The Wild Mobile has gone illegal. It goes to work and back. Quickly.

wild :)
and the scofflaw car. No ticket yet, hehe.

Author: blue3dragon Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 110491 of 308782
Subject: Re: Thanks!!! Date: 2/4/2002 7:39 PM
I haven't been reading the boards lately so this is the first I heard...CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! He's absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

Author: CristyneS Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 110493 of 308782
Subject: Re: Thanks!!! Date: 2/4/2002 7:47 PM
Congratulations! Very cute and big baby! Good luck and glad you are staying on.

CristyneS

Author: vsqueen Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 110495 of 308782
Subject: Re: Thanks!!! Date: 2/4/2002 8:13 PM
His is adorable!! Congratulations!!

Wendy

Author: 2195501y Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 110509 of 308782
Subject: Re: Thanks!!! Date: 2/4/2002 9:18 PM
He looks so serious in the last photo. Betcha he's a smart baby who'll grow into one smart kid!

2195501y

Author: foolwizard Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 110519 of 308782
Subject: Re: Thanks!!! Date: 2/4/2002 10:10 PM
Thanks for the link, Rebecca. Your little guy is just adorable.

Wishing you ALL a lot of quality sleep time in the next while,

foolwizard

Author: trybjkt Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 110521 of 308782
Subject: Re: Thanks!!! Date: 2/4/2002 10:22 PM
beccapooka,
I had no trouble getting the pics of your family. What a great baby. My Darling daughter was 2 months old before she weighed 10 pounds! thanks for sharing those pics with us. Congrats to all of you! Remember to sleep when baby does, the housework will get done, by someone, sometime, but you need to rest.
trybjkt

Author: NaggingFool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 110525 of 308782
Subject: Re: Thanks!!! Date: 2/4/2002 11:28 PM
Rebecca-

You look great, too.

-Megan

Author: mneakrase Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 110538 of 308782
Subject: Re: Thanks!!! Date: 2/5/2002 4:03 AM
Rebecca,

Sean is so cute! Congrats again to you and your family!

Author: FixitWoman Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 110548 of 308782
Subject: Re: Thanks!!! Date: 2/5/2002 9:02 AM
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who posted their congrats regarding my new, sweet, not-so-little baby. If you'd like to see the newest arival and his very tired parents :) go to http://www.geocities.com/beccapooka/Sean.html. Somehow when I created this page I messed up and the "S" in Sean has to be capital for it to work. I have no idea how to fix that.

Awwwwwwww....now I wanna have a babyyyyyy!! He's adorable!

Kim
(To fix the "S" you need to rename the "Sean.html" to "sean.html" and make sure it's uploaded to Geocities.)

Author: foreman3 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 110552 of 308782
Subject: Re: Thanks!!! Date: 2/5/2002 9:13 AM
Start his Roth IRA now!

congrats,
foreman3

Author: lekia2 Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 110586 of 308782
Subject: Re: Thanks!!! Date: 2/5/2002 12:02 PM
Becca,

Congratulations on your new baby boy! How exciting.....and adorable!!

lekia2
who's just LOVES babies

Author: Mangard Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 110810 of 308782
Subject: Re: Thanks!!! Date: 2/6/2002 8:42 AM
The baby is adorable!

You are truly blessed. Congratulations again!

Mangard

Author: Mangard Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 110815 of 308782
Subject: Re: Thanks!!! Date: 2/6/2002 9:00 AM
Nothing finer than breakin' the law to get your heart rate up on the way to work and back. Look at it this way, whatever gets your heart pumping is some kinda exercise!

Mangard

Author: joycets Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 111352 of 308782
Subject: Re: Thanks!!! Date: 2/8/2002 5:46 PM
Becca, a short time back ( a week or 2?) there was a discussion about Clothes for Husky boys.. I know wild was involved.
I don't remember which board though.
Might be useful to research this for the future! Or set up a
"Big Boy Clothes Fools" network for LBYM clothes recycling.

joycets - no kids.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (28) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement