Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: youngvester Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 25223  
Subject: thanks Date: 11/26/2008 10:20 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Ok thanks that makes sense.

I am opening the accounts at eTrade and currently have a local CPA (who is a part of a financial group).

Is this different than having a plan administrator? The CPA said they could handle the 5500.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: youngvester Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23848 of 25223
Subject: Re: thanks Date: 11/26/2008 10:21 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
This was suppose to be a reply to my other thread, can a moderator move it?

Author: AcmeFool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 23853 of 25223
Subject: Re: thanks Date: 11/26/2008 2:42 PM
This was suppose to be a reply to my other thread, can a moderator move it?

It won't get moved. Your best bet is to re-post it as a new reply where you wanted it. If you want, you can also click "Report Post" on your misplaced reply to have it removed.

Acme

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement