Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 8960  
Subject: Thanks, Bogey. Date: 4/12/2004 8:49 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 7
I know the Master's Pool had to be a lot of work, but we all appreciated it.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: arahfool Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4057 of 8960
Subject: Re: Thanks, Bogey. Date: 4/12/2004 9:07 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
ramsfanray sez:
I know the Master's Pool had to be a lot of work, but we all appreciated it.

Ditto!!

arahfool

Author: bikrdude Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4058 of 8960
Subject: Re: Thanks, Bogey. Date: 4/12/2004 9:51 AM
Recommendations: 0
Bogey, the time and effort you put in to set up the groupings and field entrants for this pool is appreciated...it was a lot of fun...

Author: bguthery Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4063 of 8960
Subject: Re: Thanks, Bogey. Date: 4/12/2004 12:46 PM
Recommendations: 1
Thanks Bogey! I watched the tournament in a whole new way this year. It really opens up your eyes to the entire field and how they're doing as a group. Kind of cool.

BG

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement