Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 8981  
Subject: Thanks, Bogey. Date: 4/12/2004 8:49 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 7
I know the Master's Pool had to be a lot of work, but we all appreciated it.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: arahfool Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4057 of 8981
Subject: Re: Thanks, Bogey. Date: 4/12/2004 9:07 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
ramsfanray sez:
I know the Master's Pool had to be a lot of work, but we all appreciated it.

Ditto!!

arahfool

Author: bikrdude Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4058 of 8981
Subject: Re: Thanks, Bogey. Date: 4/12/2004 9:51 AM
Recommendations: 0
Bogey, the time and effort you put in to set up the groupings and field entrants for this pool is appreciated...it was a lot of fun...

Author: bguthery Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4063 of 8981
Subject: Re: Thanks, Bogey. Date: 4/12/2004 12:46 PM
Recommendations: 1
Thanks Bogey! I watched the tournament in a whole new way this year. It really opens up your eyes to the entire field and how they're doing as a group. Kind of cool.

BG

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement