Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I registered for the Sim City beta a while back. Today I finally got an email about it, and it's a bit strange. The beta is 3 days, just this weekend. And you can only play each game for one hour, then you have to start over. That doesn't sound so great. But I thought I might give it a whirl.

While Origin was updating I googled the beta, to see what people were saying about it being 3 days. What I found was a blog pointing out that the EULA states that if they think you might have known about a bug and failed to report it, you'll be banned from all EA games!

Sounds like a risk I'm not interested in taking. Not that I play many EA games these days...EA is such a mess. The latest issue I had was trying over and over to get into my account, resetting the password, and it still not working. I finally figured out that you can't use symbols in your password! It will say success when you change it, but it will not match. No wonder Origin accounts are known for getting hacked all the time...
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement