Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Thanks for the advice. I checked into it further, and basically everything that went on during the meeting (the dues amnesty and the elections) are not binding b/c they violated the articles / bylaws. However, we now need to determine if it would be more costly to hire a lawyer and take the PARASITES to court, or to just cut our losses and go from here (chances are we wouldn't recover the full $5k). I'm definitely not one to shy away from a battle; I actually enjoy sticking to people / businesses trying to get away with something wrong, but this time it may not be financially worth it - and that burns me up!!

Still looking for revenge . . .

Steph
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement