Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Thanks for the reply. I will not trust the IRA custodian to do it. I am having a hard time getting something from the IRS. I've talked to eight people at the IRS, seven of whom said I couldn't do it until I showed them the page in Pub 590 that says I can. It is recommended by the lawyers around here. I am looking for ages 71 and 70 as well as 70 and 69. Have you done these or know where I can get them?
Again, thanks for taking the time to reply.
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.