Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Thanks for your reply. I'm glad I'm not the only out here who noticed. Only thing is, it doesn't seem as if anyone really paid too much attention to the NY Times article. SWR was practically flat for the day, CIG was actually down slightly, and MPP and JRJR closed on the upswing, but not by much. I think we've definitely got a few to start paying some attention to for a little bit, but the market hasn't seemed to react that much after what should have been perceived as a positive article. I know this is way off the subject, but if you're familiar with Ballard Power Sytems, that stock (among countless others) took off like a rocket since a positive article appeared about the company in the Times. True, a totally different industry, etc., etc., but the popular press can have that affect. Doesn't seem to be much of it here. We could be on to something. All the better if most people out there haven't cared to notice!
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement