Thanks for your response, Chuck.All this makes sense to me. I guess my real question is that the stock is going to float one way or another (mostly the other since I first started looking at it at $2.60) until big news, why play now rather than wait. Not until the news, but until the decision is closer at hand. Already waiting has saved me from a 20% drop...I have an interest in small speculative play. But the catalyst (or in Chuck's case, the headline) won't show up until 1Q08. There doesn't seem to be fear of ACUS moving from $2 to $4 without news of such headline. And while I agree that if that headline comes, I won't be able to react fast enough to profit, it seems like waiting until the Fall or early Winter to see if it continues to settle closer to $1 might make some sense.thoughts?SF Wind
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Market data provided by Interactive Data.
Company fundamental data provided by Morningstar. Earnings Estimates, Analyst Ra