No. of Recommendations: 0
Thanks! It has everything..the shower, potti, 2 king beds.

What sealed the deal for us is that it is gently used. It cost a little more than what we had budgeted for, but it was worth it. It's up now in our backyard and we go in and out of it often. :-) It has a hydraulic lift, which will work great when I go with the boys to set up camp before my dh gets there. My husband likes it a lot, too. The previous owner seemed sad to see it go, but his wife is not a happy camper.. She wants to stay in hotels.

We are hoping to go to Jellystone Park in Estes Park this May. We've already been invited to camp with some friends near a lake, too!

It is alot like the new model, but it doesn't slide out. It has plenty of room. We had 4 adults chatting in it last night and we didn't feel cramped at all.

It was a very fair price and very nice camper. My whole family (including relatives..:-) ) like it.

I'll fill you in on more later!

Payitoff

Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement